ACT Kids Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse, Bubblegum 16.9 fl oz (479.11 g) Pack of 2 uploaded by elise l.ACT Kids Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse, Bubblegum 16.9 fl oz (479.11 g) Pack of 2 uploaded by Bella J.

BY ACT

ADA Accepted , American Dental Association see more...

Megan B.
I know these days are a lot of people that are against using fluoride. However, as an adult been experiencing some pretty severe dental issues. I get cavities. There is no reason or rhyme to why get them. It's just bad genetics. I have an excellent routine at night before bed I floss. I use a water pick and brush. I just get cavities. The mouthwash like this is great for someone like me because it helps prevent more cavities. Especially if you do it before bedtime. The only caveat is you can't have any water for about a half an hour after using the mouthwash. Taste is not bad at all. I prefer the bubblegum flavor. I would definitely keep re-purchasing this product.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I love this Act product mostly because I don't have to debate with my daughter to get her to use it! I never have to tell her or remind her to use it, she does it faithfully on her own!! Now let's get some more products that our children are more than happy to use!! I will also mention that she's had all her adult teeth for at least three years now and (knock on wood) has not had one cavity or any other problems with her teeth!! She's been using Act since she was three! She had one minor cavity on her baby teeth, but I'd say that's still pretty darn good!!
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter to help prevent cavities! She does not like mouthwashes that are mint or ones that "burn". She uses it twice a day and actually looks forward to using it because she loves the bubble gum flavor! She also likes that all she has to do is squeeze the bottle and fill to the line. It has been very effective in preventing cavities and I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a child or who is not a fan of mint mouthwashes!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
What kid doesn't love bubblegum flavor right? This anti-cavity mouth rinse really does amazingly well at preventing cavities and it is inexpensive and easy to find. I usually pick it up at Target for a great price and its always in stock. My girls both love the taste and the dentist loves that their teeth are cavity free at every check up.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
My kids loved this when they were younger, and it was a fun way to get them to brush their teeth.  It often comes with a popular cartoon character on the bottle so the kids are interested in it, and it also has a neat way to let the kids measure the appropriate amount of mouthwash to use by squeezing the bottle to fill a reservoir at the top that stays filled with the amount of mouthwash they should use.  In addition, the flavor is mild compared to traditional mouthwash so it is great for the kids that way too.
Alicia S.
My 10 and 13 year Olds, of whom I would normally have to hound to mouthwash, use this independently as part of their oral care. They love the bubblegum taste and it's not too "spicey" as they say. Lol. A win in our house. (We still need to get the 6 year old on board).
Catherine C.
DeKalb, Il
Great product. My youngest really loves it, it is great tasting and he looks forward to brushing and rinsing with Act. We use this all the time, and would not try anything else. You can get this at any big box store such as WalMart or Target. Definite go to.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
My kids love this stuff. They use it every night and they say it has a great flavor. They have the "perfect" amount dispenser, where you squeeze the bottle and only the correct amount stays on the top and the extra trickles back into the bottle, so you only get what you need.
Denise G.
My child's dentist recommend this Act Kids rinse. My son enjoys using it and the flavor is great. it's very easy for him to measure and pour. When you squeeze it the right amount comes up. Excellent rinse for kids , yes I will buy again .
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this mouthwash for my grandson.  Getting my grandson to brush his teeth at first was a handful, so I was afraid how I would incorporate the process of "rinsing your mouth".  However, thanks to the flavor he loved it, did not complain about it at all, and "felt like a big boy".  Now, he wants to "wash" his mouth every day without help! Another great product!

Amazon