ACT Kids Alcohol Free Anticavity Fluoride Rinse for Kids uploaded by Danielle W.

BY ACT #85 in uncategorized

BubbleGum BlowOut® for Kids! #1 Dentist Recommended Brand* Helps prevent cavities Strengthens teeth American Dental Association accepted: "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of ACT® is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce tooth decay, when used as directed." *Among fluoride mouth rinses. see more...

• Will kids 7and 10 like to use this product?2 Answers
  • What do parents think about this? Compare to others ?3 Answers
  • How old was your child when they started using this?8 Answers
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
My daughter loves this! She uses it every night. Plus it comes highly recommended by her pediatric dentist as well to help keep her teeth clean and healthy. Good price since she loves it. How can you put a price on that?!
🌺Meagan K.
Lihue, HI
My kids enjoy using this mouthwash. Very satisfied with flavor, and overall look and achievement of the product. As long as my kids keep taking care of their pearly whites I will continue to buyou it. Most affordable brand right now. Yes, I would recommend
Jennifer A.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it was recommended by our dentist to help prevent cavities and plaque build up.... the girls love it because it's not that minty mouth burning mouth rinse something we have and will continue to use
Danielle W.
I'm obsessed with this mouthwash it's not just for kids. It tastes so good I want to drink it lol. I was using lots of whitening products both from the store and from my dentist but I needed a break that whitening gets painful so the past month I've been using Colgate with breath strips and then this mouth wash and my mouth feels so clean and tastes so good. I know I'll go back to my expensive whitening products eventually because they do work but for now I'm enjoying this.
Merve K.
ACT KIDS allll the way. My dentist recommended this brand to us when I took my daughter in and said to rinse with this after brushing and to not let my daughter have anything for 30 minutes or preferably nothing (when she is sleeping of course) and we do it every night and have had no cavities and I definitely think this helps... It has fluoride which is important for kids. My daughter loves the pink bottle. I wish they came out with more to keep her a little more excited hey what ever I can get to help me to brush her teeth right 😁
Elizabeth O.
Waipahu, HI
I have three kids and finding one mouthwash they could agree on was tough in the beginning. It needed to have the fill spout so they could just squeeze the mouthwash up and it needed to taste great other wise they won't use it. A few years ago my kids had a few cavities each when they went for their dental visits, now they are sparse and although they are not perfect I will take one or two a year on the three kids combined
Samantha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like that it has the self measuring cap. This helps to ensure the correct amount of mouthwash being washed down the drain everyday but my crazy boys. I'm not sure if they use this properly, but they use it, everyday so I am happy about that!
myra g.
Lubbock, TX
My oldest uses this one she prefers this,one,over all the other kid brands it has a,good flavor to it. helps her measure the right out she needs its less messy just wish I the lid was tighter so it wouldn't spill out other than that its an,amazing product.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use act mouthwash at our house and our kids love it. I love that it's alcohol free, so I'm not worrying about anything that may accidentally be ingested. It does a great job of rinsing away bacteria to keep our kids mouths clean and help fight cavities!
Kristina A.
My daughter loved this until she was about 7-8 years old, then she switched to regular mouthwash. This was great because it was the only way I could get her to use mouthwash. Also the squeeze and fill to the line thing is a great way for the kid to be able to measure themselves, even at a young age.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
How old was your child when they started using this?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What do parents think about this? Compare to others ?
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Will kids 7and 10 like to use this product?