BY ACT II

ACT II Popping and Topping Oil is a Kosher certified popcorn popping and topping oil. America's number one popcorn oil. see more...

Allison H.
Holt, MI
This butter is great when making your own homemade popcorn. It's flavorful but not too over powering. I really enjoy it and I've tried a few different brands before. It's also a decent price and should last you for a long time!
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
I don't feel like this tastes like butter at all it basically tastes like oil. And who wants oil tasting popcorn? I want the stuff they put on the popcorn at the movie theaters. Not this garbage.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Janelle G.
A great  thing to have around if you want that extra kick of butter to your popcorn. Much better then having to butter margarine or butter on it
Juan C.
Esto le un toque totalmente único a las palomitas de maíz para que tengan un sabor totalmente delicioso

Amazon