BY ACT II

ACT II popcorn is the perfect family treat! Our microwave popcorn comes in a variety of flavors and sizes whether you're relaxing alone or entertaining a crowd. Kids and adults alike love the great taste. Pop up some family fun today! Features include: -Rich, classic butter taste see more...

Kellie T.
Englewood, TN
small enough for an on the go snack and for my 2 year old cousin to eat the whole bag without any being wasted. taste just like the popcorn you get from the movies
Andrea D.
Columbus
I like the mini bags size for mini size people. When my gran daughter is over sge can have her iwn personal sized bag to herself without wasting a large bag. Great idea. Recommend
Camila A.
Ames, IA
I have a slight problem with eating a lot of popcorn so when I discovered the mini bags I was so happy. I am that person who has to finish a bag of popcorn so the mini bag makes my servings so much better and I do not feel sick. I would recommend adding Tajin for spicy taste!
Jennifer L.
Dawson, AL
Act II Popcorn is awesome. The mini bags are great for having 3 kids who don't want to share one bag. Everyone gets their own and is happy. I have bought so many boxes of these from Walmart I should have stock in them. Love love love this buttery good popcorn!
Gabby N.
Dallas, TX
I love this popcorn. I love the buttery flavor and the perfect popped kernels. The mini bags makes it easier to have it just as a snack throughout the day. I like that it is mire affordable compared to other brands and doesn't loose the great taste.
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
This microwave popcorn brand is not nearly buttery enough. Also every time I pop it, it always burns more than it pops. Does not cook evenly as it always burns in the middle. I got it because it was on sale, probably wouldn't buy again
Susan Y.
Columbus
The Act II Mini Bags Popcorn, 6 pk are perfect sizes for the kids than popcorn does not get wasted. Also, The Mini bags are great for my two little Grand daughters who have to have their own bags cause they are picky.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
love this brand of popcorn it has been really good since as long as i can remember. my mom brought it when we was growing up and i buy it now the prices are pretty decent
Ann Marie B.
I love this popcorn! I wish it was a little more buttery though. But it's definitely a great choice if you're solo and need a small amount. The mini bags are the way to go. Delicious, quick, and healthy snack.
Dawna G.
Jemison
Great size for snacking. Especially at work where you have a limited time to eat. Sometimes however it sticks to the bottom of the bag and can burn. But great flavor, just like the original size. I would recommend this product.