Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornACT
II Popcorn, 275 oz Microwavable Bags, Multiple Options and Quantities Available

by ACT

These days, Americans are snacking more than ever. In fact, roughly 25% of the total calories eaten every day comes from snacks, which is why it's important to choose foods that fit into your healthy lifestyle. One way you can snack smarter is by...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Act II Popcorn, 2.75 oz Microwavable Bags, Multiple Options and Quantities Available!
Ashwini B.
Secaucus, NJ
Tastes yum. It’s light butter so it’s not very heavy on ur tummy. It’s delicious. Worth the price. Would buy it again
Kathy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I must have these things really good and very soft light butter flavor I must have it because I love to watch movie with the whole family this is a thing I have to have it's not healthy the box brings like eight of them for a dollar and $0.69 super affordable I love these special together microwavable it's very easy to make I mean you need a microwave and that's it I love it I do recommended it
Karen Z.
Newark, NJ
I personally don’t like the light butter but that’s a preference thing- I’m sure this is a lot better health wise then the extra butter.
Tina S.
We are popcorn junkies at our home.  I have tried generic to popular brand names where the value is quite pricey, even though the flavor is awesome. I have always been pleased with Act II popcorn, especially the movie theater butter. The bag pops very well (with few kernels left) in the microwave.  The flavor is fresh and crunchy - not soft or soggy. The price is much better and you have more bags in the box, compared to Orville Reddenbacher’s brand. Tip:  after you pop your corn and dump into a bowl, toss in some M&M’s (caramel and peanut flavored or another flavor) and you will have an awesome salt/sweet treat for “movie night!”
Cyn W.
Albuquerque, NM
It's one of the best microwave popcorns on the market. It tastes better than some of the more expensive products. I wish they had a low or no sodium option. Other than that, it's the only brand I buy.
Caitlyn C.
I enjoy this brand. It’s not quite as good as the others, but the others that are being compared are not light. The light version provides fewer calories and still has a great taste. This makes a good snack!
Ranya S.
Corona , CA
Rarely do I use the microwave but when I do we reach for this brand of popcorn. My kids love the taste and it’s easy to make.
Poojitha R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best and easy making snack ever. My university vending machines used to have these. I always opted these because less calories and tasty as well.
judithjean S.
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Movie night done right is all I can say. This is my go to movie night popcorn brand. Highly recommend it. The savory butter.
Annmarie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the popcorn that I grew up eating. My parents bought it all the time, and to this day I still buy it and eat it. I don't like super buttery popcorn so I get the light butter which is perfect! It is affordable and this is a must have for your pantry!

Looking for your answer?