Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornACT
Ii Mw Popcorn 3Pk Butr Ktl Corn - 1 count only

Act Ii Mw Popcorn 3Pk Butr Ktl Corn - 1 count only

by ACT

Act Ii Mw Popcorn 3Pk Butr Ktl Corn - Pack Of 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Act Ii Mw Popcorn 3Pk Butr Ktl Corn - 1 count only!
adalberto E.
Las Vegas, NV
Act Ii Mw Popcorn 3Pk Butr Ktl Corn - 1 count only uploaded by adalberto E.
Amazing ! Best kettle popcorn out there ! Sweet but not too sweet just right . Perfect way to enjoy my night
Gabriela T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Las mejores palomitas de maíz! Me encantaaaaan. Perfecto para ver pelis! Puedes conseguirlas en un Walmart
Dionne H.
West Chester, PA
Act II Mw Popcorn 3PK Butter Kettle Corn is DELICIOUS! Just the right amount of sweet and salty for the taste buds.  It's my favorite Microwave popcorn!
Ijeoma O.
San Antonio, TX
these are a quick and easy day and night time snack, i’m not certain on what the ingredients contain but you can always look it up. it’s way cheaper than getting popcorn at the movie theatre.
Lauren M.
Little Rock, AR
This is my “healthy” snack I keep at home. It is alright on price as far as popcorn goes. I think they could be a little saltier, but it tastes just like kettle corn. I would 100% recommend this to others!
Jolene L.
Brewer, ME
Love the flavor of this popcorn. I usually make a few bags for the family to eat and watch movies. I like the buttery and kettle corn flavor that it has. Definitely a keeper in our pantry.
Nicole |.
Memphis
Not the best brand I’ve had but it is good overall. Good enough for movie night lol. Not enough butter on the popcorn
Kris L.
Port Clinton, OH
This popcorns delicious! Great snack to keep on hand. It has a great flavor and not over priced
Despina M.
Ottumwa, IA
This is my favorite kind of popcorn. It’s sweet and good but not the healthiest option. Make it where it where it will pop all the way. The taste is a little difference and the quality. It’s good popcorn for a movie night.
Rasheia B.
desoto
Great flavor. My go to brand for movie night at home. Great snack to have no matter the time of day!

Looking for your answer?