Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Marisella V.

BY ACT II #4 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 150 Calories; 4g Saturated Fat--20% DV; 370mg Sodium--15% DV; 0g Sugars. see more...

• Does anyone know where to find this flavor?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
This popcorn tastes great! I think it really does rate similar to movie theatre popcorn, and it's awesome that I can make it at home. Just pop it into the microwave and be careful to pay attention so it doesn't burn, and you've got a great snack. I eat this randomly at various times but I most often enjoy the popcorn when watching a movie. Sometimes I like sprinkling in extra popcorn flavouring like cheddar or ranch, but it's great on its own. I would recommend any of the microwave popcorns from this brand.
Yasmine G.
Every now and then I get a craving of popcorn and my favourite popcorn is the kind they have at the theater so when I found out they were making this kind I was absolutely thrilled. I would love if it had a little more of butter because that is just how I like my popcorn and also smaller packaging because I end up throwing away half of it.
Rebecca L.
So yummy!! This popcorn really tastes much like the movie theater kind. I always make sure we don't run out because in my home Act II products are quite a staple. Movie night at home is always twice as good with them. I highly recommend them because with any Act II flavor you can never go wrong
Sara J.
Sebring, FL
No matter the brand of popcorn, if it has movie theater flavor it has my money. That being said the Act II popcorn is definitely one of my favorites brands. It is very affordable and a lot healthier than other snacks. I would highly recommend this popcorn!
Kirsten P.
Vacaville, CA
This product definitely makes me feel like I'm in a theater watching a movie every time I have one. The pack is affordable at every grocery store and worth it as you get more than one pack for those random midnight cravings for a bag of delicious popcorn.
Sophia A.
It's microwave popcorn not sure what to expect but it tasted exactly as I remember the last bag of microwave popcorn so if you haven't eaten it before this would be a good bag to start with. Really good brand and cuality. Ver recomended for movies
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Act II movie theatre popcorn always takes me back to happy times in my childhood. It is a snack that is affordable and the family can share. When you want to sit and enjoy a movie add this popcorn to your experience.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Las mejores palomitas de microondas. Me encantaaaaaan! Son mis mejores amigas cuando voy a ver una peli o una serie. Las recomiendo muchísimo, siempre las compro y me las como de una vez porque son súper buenas.
Alicia K.
Southaven, MS
Good popcorn. Nice amount of butter flavor, but no popcorn ever has enough for me! That being said, this is a great, satisfying, savory snack. I buy it at Walmart. It is a fair price. I will continue to buy it.
Melanie A.
Movie theatre popcorn is always the best to get! This brand never disappoints and it tastes so good! You can buy this brand at any major grocery store. I highly recommend this brand of popcorn.
Camille L.
Loves Park, IL
Does anyone know where to find this flavor?