Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Semaria S.Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Marisella V.

BY ACT II #4 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 150 Calories; 4g Saturated Fat--20% DV; 370mg Sodium--15% DV; 0g Sugars. see more...

Annalee G.
Review for: Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn 3-78g Bags more...
This is sooo good. I love popcorn and this does not disappoint. The popcorn is so buttery. And I rub the non buttery pieces against the inside of the bag to make it extra buttery. I highly recommend.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The kids grabbed this off-the-shelf when we went grocery shopping. We are constantly buying Microwave popcorn it’s one of their favorite go to snacks for anytime...not just movie time. The flavor butter in this popcorn is perfection. It’s decently priced and they’re harder to find but the flavor is more authentic to movie butter in this brand.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love popcorn with extra butter and if you do too I totally recommend this to you.I bought this at my local Walmart for 3.49 which isn't bad for a pack and again did I forget to mention the extra buttery taste
Mary V.
bay county
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far my familys favorite popcorn. We started using a metal pot and using a pot lid and trying to shake it long enough. Then we switched to microwave popcorn and instany favorite.
Eshia T.
lynnwood
Review for: Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn 6-78g Bags more...
When I want a nice light snack I pop me some of this popcorn, I like how it has a little taste of butter not too much. I like to eat popcorn Sometimes more than the other alternatives because there’s a little more healthier and it’s tasty.
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn, NY
Also the best popcorn brand ever! Movie night is always the best when there’s an easy way to pop popcorn with out getting tired and annoyed. Thanks to Acts for their delicious microwave popcorn that takes up to like 3 mins or less to pop!!!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this popcorn the kernels are big and it is so buttery and delicious it tastes just like the movie theater I like the fact that it can be cooked in the microwave in no time at all and makes the house smell so good
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
Review for: Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn 3-78g Bags more...
Absolutely love this popcorn! We get it every week for our family movie nights and the entire family enjoys it! I love how buttery it is and how inexpensive it it!
Faith D.
Vidor
Me and my family love this popcorn brand it's amazing and I will never stop eating it. I recommend this to anyone who likes popcorn for their movie night or just a craving for some buttery salty goodness eat it.
Jayda N.
Macon
Yumm yumm! This popcorn has a salty and buttery flavor that makes any good movie night worth a try! We have a large family and this Acts popcorn will have us all being silly and having a good time
Camille L.
Loves Park, IL
Does anyone know where to find this flavor?
alexandra c.
Shawinigan, QC
Are these available at walmart