GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsAct II
Act II Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn

Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn

by Act II

Act II Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn: Highest-impact butter Intense flavor

Is this popcorn any good or is it too buttery?
Start your review of Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn uploaded by Nicole S.
I like this a lot. The popcorn cooks fast and easy and the flavor is great. I expected more of a butter flavor but it was just a little. The popcorn is really good and the price is cheap. I wish they could make a popcorn where kernels don't get stuck in your teeth, but this will do for now. I like that it has 0g of trans fats. I'd buy this again.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is some pretty good popcorn! If you like EXTRA butter, this is the one for you! Extreme Butter IS what it is! Sometimes , it could be a bit much, and I'll just go for the extra butter box, but either way, this is a very good brand for microwavable popcorn! Pop the popcorn, pop in a movie, and you're all set! All that's left is to decide on your beverage because popcorn can make you thirsty!
Alma P.
Nampa, Idaho
Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn uploaded by Alma P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best popcorn. My family loves it. Great for movie nights and snack. The popcorn won’t last at my house I have to buy a couple more to last me.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,144 reviews
Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This microwave popcorn is delicious. I can’t eat it anymore but I have memories and they are all good with this popcorn I love the extra butter. It reminds me of watching a movie at the theater. It tastes like theater popcorn to me. I also like that the majority of kernels pop as long as you make it correctly. My family obviously loves it too or it wouldn’t be in my home. The price is reasonable too. It is not the most expensive and certainly not the cheapest. It’s right down the middle. That’s what my husband told me a long time ago. If you’re going to make a purchase always go for the middle priced item. Words that I now live by.
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The xtreme butter is perfect! No need for us to add anything. Just pop and consume quickly. If my oldest son is around he will need his own bag. Since it's summer guess I better stop buying the 12ct and move to the largest box. One of the best go to snacks in our house.
Hope W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not theater popcorn but it sure is good!! I recommend the butter seasoning you can buy. I wish it didn’t get burned so fast. It’s a good price and delicious. I’m satisfied with this i wish it had more butter because it says extreme butter it just has a moderate butter amount.
Willard C.
Okmulgee, OK
Act II® Microwave Xtreme Butter Popcorn uploaded by Willard C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite popcorn and brand. The kid even prefers it over most brands. Definitely a go to when we need a snack or are sitting down to watch a movie.
Charlotte Q.
Rowland Hghts, CA
After I microwaved it, it seemed that all the butter got stuck on the sides of the bag, leaving the popcorn itself with no butter at all.
brian Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
The popcorn is very good, I recommend it and it's cheap!And there are also 12 and that is a lot of popcorn and its flavor is very very rich because Ami I like things with strong flavors I highly recommend them I love them and they are easy to make thanks
Kate G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Was so disappointed with this product! We had bought this for a family night and were expecting buttery goodness and while it looked like it was colored yellow we barely tasted any butter whatsoever with no salt- extremely bland and dissapointing