ACT II Microwave Popcorn (Movie Theater Butter) 8.25oz. 6 packs

by ACT

ACT II is known for offering consistent quality at a great family value. We are proud to present some of the most exticing popcorn products and flavors available from our classics like light butter and movie theatre butter to our special features like kettle corn, now with 0 grams trans fat. Our other great products range from pop and serve tubs to individual popcorn balls. Be sure to check back here frequently for the latest on all of ACT II's great products and remember ACT II for light, fluffy, great tasting popcorn every time.

Bring Hollywood home sit back relax and enjoy the popcorn; ACT II's popcorn are personal bags of microwave popcorn that are ready in a snap; Perfect for school, the office, the car, anywhere!!; They're a great snack solution for people on the go

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACT II Microwave Popcorn (Movie Theater Butter) 8.25oz. 6 packs!
Manchester, CT
ACT II Microwave Popcorn (Movie Theater Butter) 8.25oz. 6 packs uploaded by Rukhsar K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmmm utterly butterly delicious. What else I can say? I have 2 large packages at home, also took one with me to my recent trip to #birmingham #UK ✈️ amd enjoyed it with some family time. Always popping fresh. Most of the kernels pops. May be few unpopped as I don’t want to burn rest of it. Loving it.
Halal
Trenton
Purchased at: Walmart
So so good!! Almost as good as actual theatre popcorn!! Perfectly buttery and salty. My kids love it so much too!!
No Special Diet