BY ACT II

Naturally flavored.

Murs N.
I’m glad they have the light butter option because the regular one is a bit too heavy for me. I love popcorn and the light butter satisfies my cravings for popcorn from a movie theatre.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
We always had a jumbo box of these in our house growing up. We love movies and with movies comes popcorn and snacks. We always have to have popcorn no matter what, so thanks ACTII for making a delicious microwavable popcorn.
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
I like this product because there isn't too much butter which is really pretty awful for you, but you still get the taste. It's easy to find, and I've even seen in sold in a dollar store! I would for sure buy this again!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
We don't do too much microwave popcorn anymore but when we did, it was Act II Light Butter Microwave Popcorn. Don't let the title fool you, there is PLENTY of butter flavor!! Almost too much still. A nice mix between salt and butter. The great pair to a movie night!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product in all its presentations, it really is very good and the quality and speed to prepare it is insurmountable, I do not change it, I recommend it to everyone and I try it if I get a new versiond of whatever for qeu they are super good .
Ines G.
This is a nice brand of popcorn. Their taste is good. This is a good option if you don't find the non butter ones. I think they are healthy and they are easy to find too. I got my last package at the 99 cents store.
Nena S.
Santee, CA
When I'm craving popcorn but know I shouldn't get the absolute buttery-est option, these are my go-to. There's just enough butter for me to be satisfied, and I don't feel gross and oily after eating them.
Jennifer M.
El Paso, TX
I prefer to buy this brand of popcorn. Love the taste and smell of Act Ii. I love that 95% of he kernels pop. Other brands do not fully pop leaving the bag half full.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I regularly buy this and have been known to eat at least three bags of it in a single sitting. No joke. But, it is actually really good. Unlike some of the other "light" options out there, this one has a decent buttery taste and doesn't really need anything on top of it, although I do sometimes still add some popcorn flavoring. Just be careful because if you put it in for too long, it will scorch, so if you haven't popped any before, keep an ear out and as soon as it stops frequently popping, turn off the microwave!
Luis S.
I particularly LOVE popcorn so it was natural I chose this presentation. When it comes to popcorn I like it when it's not too salty so this is really good if you don't like that much salty popcorns. I ate them at a gaming reunion and everyone liked them. I reccomend it with my eyes closed