Act II® Light Butter Microwave Popcorn

Naturally flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Act II® Light Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
So so good! I am one of the weirdos of the world that gets cold sores from eating popcorn. I know- what in the actual F?!? Popcorn has a lot of L-Arginine in it and it causes an imbalance with L-Lysine. However, sometimes I’m willing to take the risk and THIS is the popcorn I want. It is so freaking delicious. I absolutely recommend and I will definitely purchase again.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
I think it is a good snack but I don't love it. It is handy I will eat it, otherwise I don't really miss it......
ayleen P.
Doral, FL
These popcorn I love are delicious are that extra butter are perfect I love watching movies so I always have at home to see a new movie
Mary C.
Perfect snack size popcorn. Really delicious when you want a snack, but don't want to make a giant bowl of popcorn. It's also priced well, so cost is not prohibitive. I've purchased this brand many times.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
As I posted before, this reminds me of movie theater popcorn. We love it and it has just enough butter on it.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
A tasty and satisfying snack that's healthy for your waist line. The salty taste satisfies any salt craving I may have for very few calories. A+++♦♠♦♠♦
Brandi T.
N Muskegon, MI
Always the best butter flavor on microwave popcorn by far. It always taste like it was from the movie theater.
Cassie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried this for the first time the other day, pretty good! Tastes pretty close to what you'd get at a movie theater but without the mountain of butter mixed in.
Katelynn E.
i mean popcorn is popcorn but i like this brand because of the different flavors they have and also the intensity of the flavors the price point is very nice as well along with the vaiety of them
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
I like this product because there isn't too much butter which is really pretty awful for you, but you still get the taste. It's easy to find, and I've even seen in sold in a dollar store! I would for sure buy this again!

Looking for your answer?