BY ACT II #30 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Act II® Kickin' Jalapeño Microwave Popcorn.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per 2 tbsp unpopped.
130 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
0g sugars.
3 - 78g bags. see more...

Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Got the popcorn for a Netflix night and I was surprised. Not the most healthy snack but the Kicking Jalepeno flavor was great! I got it on sale for .99 so very affordable for a 3 count box. This popcorn will jazz up and ordinary movie night. I suggest to any popcorn lover
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
This was my first time tasting this brand and I wasn't disappointed. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who asked. The jalopino flavor is delicious. I don't really go for that sort of flavor because I prefer your traditional salted or buttery popcorn but I was proved wrong. It's sufficed to say that I'll be eating this one more often.
Pamela G.
Reseda , CA
To be honest, these are not my favorite popcorn! I think that they left a lot of grains without popping and it also has a lot hard and annoying peels that stay in your gums and they even hurt you!! Also, the butter stays in your mouth and you feel it so thick.... I just don't like them...
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Had a bit of a weird taste in my opinion but my husband loved it. It was cheap and good for a snack. I do think the flavor was big just not for my taste buds. I would tell people who like spice to give it a try, you might enjoy it.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
We tried this and were disappointed in the flavoring. Often microwave popped with flavoring is not very good. However when you purchase it already popped with flavoring it's better. I do not recommend this to others.
Reyna M.
Arlington, TX
My family really enjoys this popcorn. We are a little old school and still have movie nights once a week or every other week and this popcorn has been a big hit in my household. It has great flavor and it isn't too spicy so even the kids enjoy it.
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This popcorn is packed with flavor! It is easy to make and gets ready in a few short minutes! Its definitely better than plain popcorn. Awesome for movie nights at home!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I really like the fact that this popcorn brings out the different flavors that we are not used to. It is not like a typical butter flavor popcorn but it is something more to it that makes it so delicious. Overall, I would recommend buying this but watch out for popcorn stuck in gums!
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
I am a major popcorn addict. I am also a major spicy addict. I always add hot sauce to my popcorn. So you could see why when I saw that they had combined the two flavors together I was in absolute heaven. You best believe I stocked up on these babies! If you haven't tried these I don't know what you are waiting for... Once you have this combination you will never go back to regular popcorn again.
Mandy P.
DEWITT, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this popcorn but cannot find it anywhere anymore! I adore it! It has the best flavor with some spice and is a perfect snack for late at night or when watching a movie. i wish i could find it again because when it was available at Walmart it was a go to product of mine
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
Does this have good flavor and is it spicy?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try this popcorn, is it good?