Act II® Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Krystle L.Act II® Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Nelly l.

BY ACT II #15 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Old fashioned sweet & salty popcorn.

Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
So yummy! Won’t cost very much and it satisfies my sweet craving. I prefer kettle corn over butter popcorn any day. these have the perfect amount of sweet in them and I crave them constantly. A must have when watching movies!
kandiss J.
This kettle corn popcorn is pretty good. I do like the sweetness of it and the warmth. Its pretty good for a snack . And it only takes about 3 minutes to cook. My kids like it too.
Traci L.
Rocklake, ND
I love kettle corn and act II does a great job of making it tastes so sweet but not overly sweet. I also appreciate that it’s more difficult to burn popcorn from act II as kettle corn in general is very easy to burn.
Erin B.
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite flavor of popcorn and one of my go to snacks at home. Popcorn is a healthy substitute for me for chips. It's a decent price. It tastes delicious!
Kiera S.
Ford City , PA
Mmmm I loveeeee this kettle corn! I have yet to taste another microwave brand of kettle corn that compares. Plus it’s inexpensive which is always a plus for our large family.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the "pop up bag." Its too messy, whether it be worrying about grease coming off the "bag bowl" or rubbing my hands agains the popcorn grease. This purchase might have been encouraged by a BOGO, but I love kettle corn. Over all quality of the pop corn is good, as long as you don't burn it!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I LOVE KETTLE CORN! Act ll is probably my favorite brand too and I don't know what it is but the kettle corn taste so much better than other brands. I don't pay attend to other prices but Act ll never seems expensive it's always on sale when I go to purchase it
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Act is the only popcorn brand that I will buy because for some reason I have trouble with the other ones burning the flavor is amazing with this popcorn I love the kettle corn the best I also like the movie theater butter I definitely recommend this popcorn to anyone who likes popcorn
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I have a hard time keeping this popcorn in stock in my pantry, So good, convenient, My adult Children seem to raid my pantry when they visit, and this is one of the items that seems to disappear the most, It's great, it's like the kettle corn that you get at the local fair, very good,You should get some
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
My favorite brand of kettle corn popcorn! I absolutely love it! It's sweet and salty! It's amazing! Like always I dip them in a little dark chocolate and they're heaven! Lol highly recommend!
Christina k.