Act II® Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Krystle L.Act II® Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Nelly l.

BY ACT II

Old fashioned sweet & salty popcorn.

Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
So yummy! Won’t cost very much and it satisfies my sweet craving. I prefer kettle corn over butter popcorn any day. these have the perfect amount of sweet in them and I crave them constantly. A must have when watching movies!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the "pop up bag." Its too messy, whether it be worrying about grease coming off the "bag bowl" or rubbing my hands agains the popcorn grease. This purchase might have been encouraged by a BOGO, but I love kettle corn. Over all quality of the pop corn is good, as long as you don't burn it!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I LOVE KETTLE CORN! Act ll is probably my favorite brand too and I don't know what it is but the kettle corn taste so much better than other brands. I don't pay attend to other prices but Act ll never seems expensive it's always on sale when I go to purchase it
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Act is the only popcorn brand that I will buy because for some reason I have trouble with the other ones burning the flavor is amazing with this popcorn I love the kettle corn the best I also like the movie theater butter I definitely recommend this popcorn to anyone who likes popcorn
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I have a hard time keeping this popcorn in stock in my pantry, So good, convenient, My adult Children seem to raid my pantry when they visit, and this is one of the items that seems to disappear the most, It's great, it's like the kettle corn that you get at the local fair, very good,You should get some
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
My favorite brand of kettle corn popcorn! I absolutely love it! It's sweet and salty! It's amazing! Like always I dip them in a little dark chocolate and they're heaven! Lol highly recommend!
Kristy S.
Love this popcorn. Has the right amount of sweet with buttery taste. Great snack to have on hand and pops great in the microwaveable bag. Not a fan of the price for how many bags you get.
Lisa C.
This kettlecorn flavour I personally believe is better than original butter just because it is salty-sweet but also overall is less salty than the original. The original ones usually are so salty that I can't finish it all, which is concerning.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
I prefer kettle corn over popcorn. This is a pretty good brand, although not my go to brand. It's decently expensive for what you get. Still has a good taste and pops well overall though. I prefer other brands, but still would recommend this.
Haeven B.
Bowling Green, KY
Y'all if you like sweet popcorn this is the one for you. This goes for about a dollar at Walmart and is great for movie nights or just sleepovers with your girls. The flavor is there and is subtle but I love just eating this as a light snack.
Christina k.