BY ACT II #6 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
My favorite popcorn! I love to make this for my family while we watch a movie. It tastes amazing! I will continue to purchase this brand and I’ve been buying it for a few years. Very yummy!! If you haven’t tried it you definitely need too!
Montanna R.
Inexpensive, easy to find popcorn that pops fairly consistently without too many issues. Tastes fine, like popcorn. The boys love it and I have to keep at least a box on hand for how much they snack on it. Definitely recommended.
Ryley S.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Really good classic popcorn flavor. Perfect for movie night would recommend. Not overly buttery or salty so easy on the diet and the tummy. The kids I nanny for love it. Perfect for an after school snack.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this popcorn. It’s perfect for movie nights at home. When I’m craving movie theater popcorn this one is very comparable and satisfies my craving. Also when I want to add some spice Tabasco pairs perfectly with it.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Popcorn delicious I eat at least 2 bags daily I love them and their healthy I eat them when I'm driving or watching a movie or even when I'm hanging out with family and friends is you love popcorn I recommend this popcorn
Rebecca C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the very first microwave popcorn I've tried that filled the bag when it was done! (Orville Redenbacher's doesn't).  It is nice and salty and very tasty.  I will buy it again.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I love the classic popcorn great when watching movies and sharing with guests. The taste is always great and fresh from the microwave. This product is fast and easy. Popcorn is a healthy lite snack for anytime. The price is great too and you can find at most grocery stores!
Nurys C.
doral, FL
It is impossible for me to watch a movie without my Act II popcorn. This is the best microwave popcorn brand by far. I always buy it at the supermarket every month. Now I would love to try the jalapeño flavor 🙊
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Who doesn't love popcorn? This stuff is good and perfect for a light snack. I don't know any store that doesn't sell this at an affordable price. I particularly like to dip my popcorn in salsa and Parmesan to make a heavier snack.
Karen A.
Shelton, WA
What goes best with a scary movie? POPCORN! I absolutely love this brand! For sure the best popcorn. Love being home and enjoying a scary movie with friends and joking around and eating popcorn! I would definitely recommend!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this popcorn super buttery?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Haven't tried this popcorn yet, is it any good?
Alicia A.