BY ACT II #5 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
You can’t go wrong with this movie night staple. Delicious flavor, just the right amount of butter, and fast prep, this popcorn is a must-have in your snack cabinet. Affordable and found in most grocery stores. Highly recommended.
Montanna R.
Inexpensive, easy to find popcorn that pops fairly consistently without too many issues. Tastes fine, like popcorn. The boys love it and I have to keep at least a box on hand for how much they snack on it. Definitely recommended.
Rebecca C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the very first microwave popcorn I've tried that filled the bag when it was done! (Orville Redenbacher's doesn't).  It is nice and salty and very tasty.  I will buy it again.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love the classic popcorn great when watching movies and sharing with guests. The taste is always great and fresh from the microwave. This product is fast and easy. Popcorn is a healthy lite snack for anytime. The price is great too and you can find at most grocery stores!
Nurys C.
Doral, FL
It is impossible for me to watch a movie without my Act II popcorn. This is the best microwave popcorn brand by far. I always buy it at the supermarket every month. Now I would love to try the jalapeño flavor 🙊
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Who doesn't love popcorn? This stuff is good and perfect for a light snack. I don't know any store that doesn't sell this at an affordable price. I particularly like to dip my popcorn in salsa and Parmesan to make a heavier snack.
Karen A.
Shelton, WA
What goes best with a scary movie? POPCORN! I absolutely love this brand! For sure the best popcorn. Love being home and enjoying a scary movie with friends and joking around and eating popcorn! I would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Kyle
Can never go wrong with popcorn. Love the butter and salt combination of this. Bag is a good size but be careful otherwise it'll be gone in a matter of minutes. Been able to find this in boxes of 2,4,6 and 10. Love that option! Decently priced ad have had luck finding it pretty much anywhere!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are really great ! They're the perfect balance of salt and butter! I actually buy these in bulk from Costco and get a great deal! Try them out. I've repurchased these multiple times over the years
Palomitas de maíz puede ser muy diferente cuando no comprarlo en el cine. hay orgánica, crujiente adicional, normal con adición de especias. pero esto es sólo sus palomitas de maíz de película normal de observación. si quieres un buen aperitivo suave para ver una película con, recomendaría esto. esta marca específica ha existido durante años y sabe exactamente lo que deben y no deben hacer para hacer felices a sus clientes con su producto. este es un palomitas de maíz muy fiable y delicioso.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this popcorn super buttery?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Haven't tried this popcorn yet, is it any good?
Alicia A.