BY ACT II #12 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Sana K.
Foodie Expert
Act 2 popcorn couldn’t get any better. I’ve been having this ever since I can remember but these pop corn r so original. I feel like there isn’t any artificial stuff added into it: it’s perfect the way it is. They r classic. The butter is just rt. It makes the movie even better.
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite popcorn brand but it will definitely do the job. Convenient, decent amount to share between 2-4 people. Anything with "homestyle," "homepop," etc. that gives it less of an artificial/processed feel typically attracts my attention.
Angel M.
El Paso
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this popcorn. It’s perfect for movie nights at home. When I’m craving movie theater popcorn this one is very comparable and satisfies my craving. Also when I want to add some spice Tabasco pairs perfectly with it.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Popcorn delicious I eat at least 2 bags daily I love them and their healthy I eat them when I'm driving or watching a movie or even when I'm hanging out with family and friends is you love popcorn I recommend this popcorn
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is popcorn. I like it popcorn brand and this specific one is good. Definitely recommend it. It come in a box of 3 packs. I tired this one about two weeks ago and it's really good.
Citlally R.
It isn't the healthiest of popcorn, but it is absolutely delicious! It is easy to make in the microwave (about 2.5 minutes) and has very little un-popped kernels and no burnt popcorn.
Rebecca C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the very first microwave popcorn I've tried that filled the bag when it was done! (Orville Redenbacher's doesn't).  It is nice and salty and very tasty.  I will buy it again.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
It is impossible for me to watch a movie without my Act II popcorn. This is the best microwave popcorn brand by far. I always buy it at the supermarket every month. Now I would love to try the jalapeño flavor 🙊
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Who doesn't love popcorn? This stuff is good and perfect for a light snack. I don't know any store that doesn't sell this at an affordable price. I particularly like to dip my popcorn in salsa and Parmesan to make a heavier snack.
Karen A.
Shelton, WA
What goes best with a scary movie? POPCORN! I absolutely love this brand! For sure the best popcorn. Love being home and enjoying a scary movie with friends and joking around and eating popcorn! I would definitely recommend!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this popcorn super buttery?
Alicia A.
Xalapa
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Haven't tried this popcorn yet, is it any good?