Act II® Homepop Classic Popcorn

Haven't tried this popcorn yet, is it any good?
Is this popcorn super buttery?
Start your review of Act II® Homepop Classic Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Gillespie, IL
BEST POPCORN EVER!! Perfect amount of butter and salt, my go-to snack. Fast, easy, & yummy!
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Clásicas pop corn. Ideales para compartir en familia o ver una película. A los niños les encanta: su sabor es delicioso. 100% recomendado
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are really great ! They're the perfect balance of salt and butter! I actually buy these in bulk from Costco and get a great deal! Try them out. I've repurchased these multiple times over the years
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I love popcorn and when I'm having a late-night craving I grab a bag and enjoy. Better than any other brand I've tried and always the right amount of butter lol
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
Pops well. Bag opens easy. Lacks on the great buttery taste. Price is about the same as other brands.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
These are great for when I want that movie theater popcorn at home! Easy to make and convenient.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
One of the best tasting popcorns that there are. I can buy it anywhere, like my local supermarket. I am a repeat consumer of this brand.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Who doesn't love popcorn? This stuff is good and perfect for a light snack. I don't know any store that doesn't sell this at an affordable price. I particularly like to dip my popcorn in salsa and Parmesan to make a heavier snack.
Nurys C.
Doral, FL
Act II® Homepop Classic Popcorn uploaded by Nurys C.
It is impossible for me to watch a movie without my Act II popcorn. This is the best microwave popcorn brand by far. I always buy it at the supermarket every month. Now I would love to try the jalapeño flavor 🙊
Karen A.
Shelton, WA
What goes best with a scary movie? POPCORN! I absolutely love this brand! For sure the best popcorn. Love being home and enjoying a scary movie with friends and joking around and eating popcorn! I would definitely recommend!