Act II® Buttery Kettle Corn Popcorn

Act II Buttery Kettle Corn Popcorn: Microwave popcorn 100% whole grain popcorn 0g trans fat per serving No added diacetyl butter flavorings Kosher

Anyone else love this better than original butter? My kids sure do.
Start your review of Act II® Buttery Kettle Corn Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Buttery kettle corn popcorn is like one of my guilty pleasures. It has a great taste but it does get a little too buttery at times
Dailyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love having this as a late night snack with friends. we'll all eat it while watching movies and most likely make more!!
Tram Anh D.
Ughhh, where kettlecorn and butter meet, you get the best of both worlds. This popcorn is always gone so quickly in my household! It's honestly pretty greasy and not healthy at all lol, but definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Gotta have one of these to go with my Harry Potter movie marathons!!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I feel like I haven't seen Act II brand popcorn in a long time. This kind is easy to make at home or at work. The taste is also good too. It has a nice balance of butter and flavor in it.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Last night I tried kettle corn for the first time and that will be the only popcorn I eat from now on! It tastes SO good!! Has a light, caramel like flavoring to it too.
Rommina Q.
Really like this flavor of popcorn. They typically aren't that expensive. The taste is amazing because of the butter and kettle which makes it stand out with all the other flavors. I usually just get these at the Target by my house. Would recommend.
Rebecca C.
I love this flavor mainly because its the combination of two great flavors. Butter and kettle. I also enjoy getting these simply because of the price. You can get these at the local dollar tree or 99 cents store for a buck, so to me its a good deal.
Jessica F.
Ronkonkoma, New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect snack for a movie or rainy day. I love the sweetness and its convenient to make in the microwave.
karon S.
Wellston, OH
Act II® Buttery Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by karon S.
Act II® Buttery Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by karon S.
This pop corn just melts in your mouth.. it's not to sweet and just the right butter to set and watch a good movie .. it was very affordable.. if you don't like alot of butter or don't like something to sweet this is for you!
Cindy L.
Love this flavor. Not too salty not too sweet. Wish all the movie theaters have this flavor.