Act II® Butter Microwave Popcorn

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Does it pop quickly?
Start your review of Act II® Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Lakesha S.
Best pop corn for family night..#loveit #only kind that I buy for my family...goes good with popcorn seasoning🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽
Ana F.
Livingston, CA
Act II® Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: Safeway
Personally this popcorn tastes exactly as the movie theater. It didn’t disappoint me and it by far it doesn’t need anything to improve. Weirdly I also like the packaging lol. Act II® Butter Microwave Popcorn
Cheyenne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Best popcorn ever taste so good easy to make and not along time to cook in microwave great snack for movie night or just because not to salty price is great for the value and taste and lots of yummy butter included in this snack
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX
It is very delicious popcorn very buttery and savory I love to eat it on movie Nights especially with my family.
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go-to snacks when I and they supposed diet because the pathway for corn is good for you. I love the price on them and the are really nice.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Soo good. Movie theatre popcorn. Has lots of butter just pop it in the microwave for about a minute - two minutes and your good to go.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Have been using Act II popcorn for ages! My go to popcorn purchase for movie night and after dinner snack!
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
It's like I got my popcorn from the movie theater but I the comfort in my own home. It's not the healthiest of the popcorn variety, but sometimes that's not what you are going for! It's nice to have that movie theater experience without the cost.
Michaela H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This popcorn is for butter lovers only and it is delicious! It is very affordable and can be found at almost any grocery store.
Ariana M.
I love this pop corn because have butter and is delicious for eat when I saw a movie, this popcorn smells so good and when I taste this popcorn I love it.