BY ACT II #7 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Jet.com*
Sam S.
Perfect buttery popcorn. My boyfiend and I like to cook it up and put it in a bowl with m&ms. It warms the m&ms and you get sweet and salty. It is a great popcorn and most like the movies I have tasted
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This popcorn is perfect for the perfect occasion. I love to make a bag when it’s movie time with the family. This has been a brand that my family loves! I feel that it has the perfect taste and isn’t too buttery. It’s just the right perfect taste to enjoy on a Friday night with the family
Katie H.
The brand name in itself already gets you excited for your movie watching that is about to happen with a  heaping bowl of popcorn. It has the perfect amount of butter. Not too much or not too little. There is nothing I would add. 12/10 product that should be bought.
bianca r.
act one is OK but I prefer Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn . If I had to choose I will always go for jolly time just because it is flavorful. Act one is great too but like I said in previous posts I like stuff that is cheesy and flavorful.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
I think popcorn is the only thing that i'd ever give 5 stars is popcorn so please don't come to me to see how I feel about any of this because I absolutely love popcorn of all kinds so long as it doesnt smell like cheddar cheese and drowned in butter. In this case, it's perf
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Tastes like you're at the movie theatre!!! I love love the salty and buttery-ness of this. I use this to make trail mix for my daughters for snack at school! Add some peanuts and m&M's and this awesome butter it is great!
Aspen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Act 2 is the best popcorn of them all maybe it's because I grew up with it my grandma always made me some as a snack or when we would the princess diary so I love it and obviously it tastes good so yeah eat act2
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Popcorn is the perfect pairing with a movie. I can eat an entire bag of this. You can find it in most stores that sell any time of food. Even gas stations. Price varies from store to store.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
I feel like whenever I eat microwave popcorn, there is either too little butter, or way too much butter. With this brand, there is no in-between. I love the popcorn when it's fresh, however its blandness will ruin it for me. This does not necessarily mean that I will never buy this product again, but that I will only buy it if I am craving it.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
My boyfriend and I have movie nights regularly (he prefers in home movies instead of going to a theater), and this is always the popcorn we get to go along with all the other junk food. We literally fight over the last handful. It tastes yummy with the perfect amount of salt and butter. Our go to movie night snack.
Gabrielle M.