BY ACT II #7 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Naturally & artificially flavored.

CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This popcorn is perfect for the perfect occasion. I love to make a bag when it’s movie time with the family. This has been a brand that my family loves! I feel that it has the perfect taste and isn’t too buttery. It’s just the right perfect taste to enjoy on a Friday night with the family
Katie H.
The brand name in itself already gets you excited for your movie watching that is about to happen with a  heaping bowl of popcorn. It has the perfect amount of butter. Not too much or not too little. There is nothing I would add. 12/10 product that should be bought.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Tastes like you're at the movie theatre!!! I love love the salty and buttery-ness of this. I use this to make trail mix for my daughters for snack at school! Add some peanuts and m&M's and this awesome butter it is great!
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
I always buy this microwave pop corn it’s easy to make it’s very buttery and flavorful taste just like movie theater popcorn we buy this for movie night the whole family enjoy it one bag covers a family of 4
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
My boyfriend and I have movie nights regularly (he prefers in home movies instead of going to a theater), and this is always the popcorn we get to go along with all the other junk food. We literally fight over the last handful. It tastes yummy with the perfect amount of salt and butter. Our go to movie night snack.
Citlalli O.
Lovington , NM
This popcorn is great for family movie time! It definitely meets my family and I expectations. It's butter ingredient gives it nice buttery soft flavor. It jas a great tast I love purchasing this product when I am going to watch movies. I recommend this popcorn to everyone.
Paulina F.
San luis, AZ
i just had one of these yesterday while watching some netflix and let me tell you it's one of the best brands of popcorn. the taste it's perfect and the butter isn't really strong. it's really afforable and i would totally recommed to others for them to give them a try.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a popcorn lover and used to get this all the time but now instead get a brand local to the store by my place. Unfortunately, this "butter" popcorn relies on palm oil which, aside from health concerns, is just something I don't want to support as much as possible.
maria m.
This product is really good because I love popcorn and a has good amount of butter and it's affordable if it's price I think is really good cons I don't think there's any but I think it's really delicious and just amazing are usually buy these at grocery store
bianca r.
act one is OK but I prefer Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn . If I had to choose I will always go for jolly time just because it is flavorful. Act one is great too but like I said in previous posts I like stuff that is cheesy and flavorful.
Gabrielle M.