BY ACT II #5 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This popcorn is perfect for the perfect occasion. I love to make a bag when it’s movie time with the family. This has been a brand that my family loves! I feel that it has the perfect taste and isn’t too buttery. It’s just the right perfect taste to enjoy on a Friday night with the family
Katie H.
The brand name in itself already gets you excited for your movie watching that is about to happen with a  heaping bowl of popcorn. It has the perfect amount of butter. Not too much or not too little. There is nothing I would add. 12/10 product that should be bought.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
I think popcorn is the only thing that i'd ever give 5 stars is popcorn so please don't come to me to see how I feel about any of this because I absolutely love popcorn of all kinds so long as it doesnt smell like cheddar cheese and drowned in butter. In this case, it's perf
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Tastes like you're at the movie theatre!!! I love love the salty and buttery-ness of this. I use this to make trail mix for my daughters for snack at school! Add some peanuts and m&M's and this awesome butter it is great!
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
I always buy this microwave pop corn it’s easy to make it’s very buttery and flavorful taste just like movie theater popcorn we buy this for movie night the whole family enjoy it one bag covers a family of 4
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Popcorn is the perfect pairing with a movie. I can eat an entire bag of this. You can find it in most stores that sell any time of food. Even gas stations. Price varies from store to store.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
I feel like whenever I eat microwave popcorn, there is either too little butter, or way too much butter. With this brand, there is no in-between. I love the popcorn when it's fresh, however its blandness will ruin it for me. This does not necessarily mean that I will never buy this product again, but that I will only buy it if I am craving it.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
My boyfriend and I have movie nights regularly (he prefers in home movies instead of going to a theater), and this is always the popcorn we get to go along with all the other junk food. We literally fight over the last handful. It tastes yummy with the perfect amount of salt and butter. Our go to movie night snack.
Citlalli O.
Lovington , NM
This popcorn is great for family movie time! It definitely meets my family and I expectations. It's butter ingredient gives it nice buttery soft flavor. It jas a great tast I love purchasing this product when I am going to watch movies. I recommend this popcorn to everyone.
Paulina F.
San luis, AZ
i just had one of these yesterday while watching some netflix and let me tell you it's one of the best brands of popcorn. the taste it's perfect and the butter isn't really strong. it's really afforable and i would totally recommed to others for them to give them a try.
Gabrielle M.