Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 120 Calories; 2g Saturated Fat--10% DV; 250mg Sodium--10% DV; 0g Sugars.

Is this any good?
Does anyone know if these are soy free?
What does everything think about this? And is there really more flavor? I love movie nights and I need some popcorn but not sure which one to get 🤔
Start your review of Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct!
How would you rate this product?
Beth W.
Coleraine, MN
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct uploaded by Beth W.
I love the taste and pure butteriness of the popcorn. There is the perfect amount of saltiness and butter in each bite. Rarely burns in the microwave.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Yumm!! Popcorn is good any time of the day! I love this popcorn because of the extra flavor it has. I wouldn't say it tastes just like theater popcorn but close enough. Most all of the kernels are popped when I make this brand so I prefer it over other brands.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct The package I am reviewing actually has three bags in it says that it’s 100% whole-grain popcorn 0 g trans fat per serving and this is butter lovers naturally and artificially flavored. I love me some popcorn 🍿 especially with extra butter! Perfect for a movie night or just a quick healthy snack - adults and kids love it the same.
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
Purchased at: Costco
I love microwave popcorn. This brand has the best flavor options available in my opinion, with the extra butter and kettle corn options being my favorites. Also, this snack is easy to keep in a desk drawer at work for those times when all of a sudden you're starving and can't focus on your work anymore without taking a quick break for a little refueling. I always keep an emergency packet in my desk just for those times.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Act II is really good popcorn. I like the more butter the better and this delivers. I only have it 4 stars because there is other brands I like more. I'm a popcorn fanatic.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct uploaded by Jeanne A.
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite popcorn 🍿 Perfect for movie night!! Been my go~to brand, my mother use2buy it for us as kids now I buy for my 2lovez. Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct
Mandy B.
Forever a microwave popcorn choice. Pops well, great butter flavor and great price. It's not really going to taste like the movie theater but it's close.
Corline C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this popcorn the butter is just right not too salty there is no con with these they are just great the flavor is wonderful just love this popcorn this doesn't not compare to no other popcorn this just a great popcorn great popcorn great pop
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
I love this popcorn. The butter lovers has an awesome amount of butter that tastes delicious and this brand always pops great popcorn. Great for movie nights at home.
Amy J.
Big Rapids, MI
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn - 6ct uploaded by Amy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We bought Act butter lovers popcorn to make s’mores popcorn balls for my nieces Christmas party at school. We were in complete shock that 97% of the popcorn in the bag popped. The pop corn was so buttery it was absolutely delicious. Easy to work with and the kids loved them! Best popcorn in a bag hands down!