BY ACT II #1 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 120 Calories; 2g Saturated Fat--10% DV; 250mg Sodium--10% DV; 0g Sugars.

• What does everything think about this? And is there reall...4 Answers
  • Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not wan...4 Answers
  • Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanát...8 Answers
Rossana R.
El Paso, TX
We love this popcorn! Great flavor and a great price! We have movie night at our house often and just love digging into this buttery goodness!! Taste just as good as any other expensive brand! So yummy! Think I might go make some now lol<3<3<3<3
Lauren C.
Austin
My family has been eating this popcorn for years. If you're into super buttery, strikingly yellow popcorn, this is definitely for you. It's probably the most buttery microwave popcorn I've eaten so far. I definitely recommend this if you aren't looking to watch what you eat.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
The stuff is probably so bad for you but it’s so good and I can never stop eating it I will love popcorn so much it’s ridiculous but this brand has so much flavor and like some brands they just lack that but I like that they don’t skimp on anything in it so good every time
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
Pops well and taste great. I have tried many popcorn brands and found that many have tons of those shells. Act popcorn does not have a lot of those shells. It is the only brand I buy now. I would say if you want something healthy get plain with nothing on it.
Lane M.
Meridian , MS
This tastes just like movie theater popcorn. It’s very buttery and is very hard to burn so if you’re someone who can burn popcorn in you’re sleep this would be good for you
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
If you’re anything like me you love movie theatre popcorn. I’ve spent years looking for microwave popcorn as good as the movies. THIS IS IT PEOPLE. Closest you can get to that perfect popcorn without going to the movies!
ruby s.
El sabor muy bueno, en todas las presentaciones que tiene ACT II las he probado al igual que mi familia y son nuestras palomitas favoritas , un buen sabor , calidad en cada palomita , y su rico sabor a mantequilla
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Is anybody else obsessed with popcorn? Lol. I love popcorn and I prefer mine with butter (lots of it) this one has the closest taste to the movie theater popcorn which many other brands claim they have. It’s so delicious and buttery. I think I might just go and make a bag right now. I definitely recommend.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
One of my favorites as far as microwave popcorn goes. Added butter does mean it’s extra oily/greasy, but it’s delicious. Easy to find, and decent value for the price.
Estelle S.
Orlando
This popcorn used to be much better when it first came out years ago. It's still good and I'll buy it if it's on sale, but Orville Redenbacher out does it every time.
Rocio O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanática de las palomitas? Me encantaría probarlas
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not want a mouthful of butter
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
What does everything think about this? And is there really more flavor? I love movie nights and I need some popcorn but not sure which one to get 🤔
Valentina R.
Montevideo
Many Calories Are these popcorn?
Amber R.