BY ACT II #1 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 120 Calories; 2g Saturated Fat--10% DV; 250mg Sodium--10% DV; 0g Sugars.

• What does everything think about this? And is there really more f...4 Answers
  • Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not want a mout...4 Answers
  • Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanática de l...8 Answers
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
The stuff is probably so bad for you but it’s so good and I can never stop eating it I will love popcorn so much it’s ridiculous but this brand has so much flavor and like some brands they just lack that but I like that they don’t skimp on anything in it so good every time
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I grew up eating this popcorn! It's a well known brand and it's affordable. It pops perfectly and has the perfect butter taste! It comes in individual bags so it's perfect for travel and for a snack to keep at your work desk. Stick it in your microwave for movie night and you'll feel like you're at the theatre!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I can't tell the difference between butter lovers and Act II® Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn  and all the other buttery types but I think they're all great. They're really easy to cook evenly and efficiently if you listen to the pops. I don't suggest following the cooking time on the bag though as every bag varies in cooking time, just use it as a rule of thumb.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Nothing is betta than butta! This popcorn is buttery and salty and delicious. I usually make popcorn the old school way on the stove, but when I need a quick fix this is one of my go-to’s.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
For a awesome movie night try this ultra buttery popcorn! It has a rich buttery taste that dose not taste fake. I would say pricing is fair! My siblings love this!
#Tip add candy pieces and you'll be in heaven! I use m&m's and Reece ! And so much more! M&M’S® Milk Chocolate
Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Act Popcorn is a family favorite and has been one for as long as I can remember. It is always very flavorful and I love that there are many varieties of the popcorn to choose from. For my husband and I, the Butter Lovers is a favorite, mainly because we don't eat popcorn frequently and when we do, we love to load it with butter.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
best popcorn ever!!!!! ... i worked at a movie theater for 5 years and when i error quit i missed the popcorn so much and found this one and it taste closest to great theater popcorn than any of the others
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Love me some Butter Lovers!  My husband and kids and I enjoy this on movie night or for a quick snack during the day.  It tastes amazing, is a good low calorie option, and fills you up without the sugary nonsense.  I will definitely recommend this to others.
Donna M.
DeRidder
The best microwave popcorn there is, I buy this at the local Walmart, I like to think this is healthier than chips, the amount of butter is amazing. I pop it up and put it in Gallon ziplock bags amd take it in the Truck when I have my granson, it is his favorite thing
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay, here is a secret - this popcorn is accidentally vegan and so I stock up to travel with or bring over to friends houses. As a vegan, I often miss out on popcorn because of the dairy involved, but this special treat is a lifesaver for snacking with friends!
Rocio O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanática de las palomitas? Me encantaría probarlas
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not want a mouthful of butter
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
What does everything think about this? And is there really more flavor? I love movie nights and I need some popcorn but not sure which one to get 🤔
Valentina R.
Montevideo
Many Calories Are these popcorn?
Samantha S.
Does anyone know if these are soy free?