BY ACT II #1 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Per 2 Tbsp. Unpopped: 120 Calories; 2g Saturated Fat--10% DV; 250mg Sodium--10% DV; 0g Sugars.

• What does everything think about this? And is there really more f...4 Answers
  • Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not want a mout...4 Answers
  • Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanática de l...8 Answers
rossana R.
El Paso, TX
We love this popcorn! Great flavor and a great price! We have movie night at our house often and just love digging into this buttery goodness!! Taste just as good as any other expensive brand! So yummy! Think I might go make some now lol<3<3<3<3
Evelyn H.
This pop corn is really for movies tv shows or series to watch because it has that cheesy flavor which I love and it has a really good price it is not to expensive but I wouldn’t say is healthy because it does have different type of ingredients but I will recommend to try this
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
The stuff is probably so bad for you but it’s so good and I can never stop eating it I will love popcorn so much it’s ridiculous but this brand has so much flavor and like some brands they just lack that but I like that they don’t skimp on anything in it so good every time
Angela M.
What goes together better than popcorn and butter??? I love popcorn on family movie night and I like the extra butter taste... the price is great and I but this all the time... we always have popcorn in the pantry, you never know when a movie night is gonna come up!
Butter Lovers popcorn is the best, don’t have to go through the hassle of melting down butter to pour on your popcorn which can leave it soggy. This is my favorite brand of popcorn, and me and my siblings have enjoyed it our entire childhoods on movie nights.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
I just popped me a bag of this for a snack! Delicious, tastes almost like movie theater popcorn, which is da bomb, don’t disagree lol. Also very affordable and the bags are decently sized so you get enough to share!! Or just eat a lot by yourself lol
MariProvi M.
San Juan
The Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn is very good. It has a good value and the packages are for a good amount. I buy it at my local grocery store, Walgreens, and Walmart. It is really tasty, sometimes I can compare it woth the one served at the movies.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I grew up eating this popcorn! It's a well known brand and it's affordable. It pops perfectly and has the perfect butter taste! It comes in individual bags so it's perfect for travel and for a snack to keep at your work desk. Stick it in your microwave for movie night and you'll feel like you're at the theatre!
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
I love butter and I love butter on my popcorn. Need I say more? Can get it at pretty much any grocery store and it does the trick while I’m studying. As a kid we’d mix it with melted marshmallows for road trips.
Alessandra O.
cherokee
Popcorn is my life I don’t think it’s that it that much battery now if you put a lot a lot of butter on it that’s when he can get bad for you but other than that I love popcorn and I can eat popcorn any other day
Rocio O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hola! Por favor díganme que tan buenas son, yo soy fanática de las palomitas? Me encantaría probarlas
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Is this too buttery?i love butteey popcorm but do not want a mouthful of butter
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
What does everything think about this? And is there really more flavor? I love movie nights and I need some popcorn but not sure which one to get 🤔
Valentina R.
Montevideo
Many Calories Are these popcorn?
Samantha S.
Does anyone know if these are soy free?