Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn

Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes. A great-tasting, fluffy snack that's great for the breakroom. Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes A great-tasting, fluffy snack - perfect for the breakroom. Act II Microwave Popcorn, 2.75 Oz, Carton Of 36 is one of many Salty Snacks available through Office Depot. Made by Act II.

How buttery is this for 100 calorie bags?
Start your review of Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
so delicious, such a quick and easy snack.. it's just like movie theater popcorn.in reviews
Act 2 Home pop Butterl Flavor Popcorn is the best thing to have while enjoying time with friends or watching a movie.in reviews
Linda P.
Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Linda P.
Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Linda P.
Only about half a bag pops before the popcorn behind to burn. I use the same microwave for popping Orville Reddenbacher Kettle Corn and have no issues with that brand. The finished popcorn, that isn't burned, has a firm texture and is very oily. It's not worth the price.
Dirk M.
Mound, MN
Great great great product! Small in size for those in between snack moments. Absolutely love the butter flavor! Have had so many packs I should have shares in the company lol! Price is fine so wont cost you an arm and a leg. Go get some!
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love it we love popcorn here definitely great taste and quality recommend it to anyone who loves popcorn
Rocio R.
Webster, TX
My go to snack, calorie count is important so it makes it easy to snack. I enjoy the compact size.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Theresa T.
Mount Sterling
Act 11 is a good snack and you can't go wrong with popcorn. At 100 calories a bag go and  enjoy. Popcorn with a little light butter is ok.
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Nashville , TN
I love this because it is 100 calories! I love popcorn and this kind has great flavor without having to kill yourself in the high calories.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these 100 calorie packs. I take them to work and have as a snack throughout the day when I am dieting. It is the perfect amount in each pack to fill me up, yet I am still making a healthy choice.
Lannie C.
weatherford
I’ve used this the most out of any other popcorn brand. Love the flavor of the butter.
Carrigan R.
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this popcorn is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.