Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Pamela M.

BY ACT II

Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes. A great-tasting, fluffy snack that's great for the breakroom. Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes A great-tasting, fluffy snack - perfect for the breakroom. Act II Microwave Popcorn, 2.75 Oz, Carton Of 36 is one of many Salty Snacks available through Office Depot. Made by Act II.

• How buttery is this for 100 calorie bags?1 Answers
Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn
  • "so delicious, such a quick and easy snack.. it's just like movie theater popcorn." in 2 reviews
  • "Act 2 Home pop Butterl Flavor Popcorn is the best thing to have while enjoying time with friends or watching a movie." in 1 review
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these 100 calorie packs. I take them to work and have as a snack throughout the day when I am dieting. It is the perfect amount in each pack to fill me up, yet I am still making a healthy choice.
Katie J.
Oakdale
These are great portions for single serving, otherwise I will eat a whole, giant bag of popcorn. It's pretty good for microwave popcorn, but nothing beats oil popped.
nathalie G.
Muy economicas y de gran calidad, para esos dias de peliculas con amigos con par de estas palomitas o una caja como prefiramos podemos brindar algo que vale y lo mejor bien rapido de hacer pues con un minuto o dos en el microondas listo, la podemos encontrar en cualquier supermecado.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
Im trying to make sure I stay on track. With this Act ll 100 Calorie Butter Microwave popcorn I can do that. There just enough butter flavoring and salt. The flavor is great and so is the price. There other flavors that great too and other sizes. I do recommend this product to others
Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
Act II is our family's go to popcorn brand because it's so buttery!  The reduced calorie version does not change the taste, either.  Buttery popcorn is one of my favourite snacks but it can also be the easiest one to screw up, and Act II does it just right!
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this popcorn is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
The classic microwave popcorn in the right size. The butter flavor is on point and the package size makes them easy to have as a snack by yourself. Just be careful about the cooking time since they're smaller.
Irene M.
Fresno
Popcorn is my guilty pleasure and this 100 calorie product helps make me not feel so guilty. I like the ActII flavor as compared to similar brands. It is an affordable product that I would definitely recommend.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Facil y rapidas de hacer, lo unico que no me gusta mucho es que traen muy poco pero son deliciosas, a mi me encantan las de mantequilla y las de queso. tienen equilibrio entre la grasa y la sal, por eso son muy buenas y ricas al paladar! a quien no le gusta disfrutar de esta exquisites en una tarde de peliculas o de merienda.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Hannah R.
How buttery is this for 100 calorie bags?