Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Pamela M.

BY ACT II #15 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes. A great-tasting, fluffy snack that's great for the breakroom. Just pop in the microwave and enjoy perfect, delicious popcorn in minutes A great-tasting, fluffy snack - perfect for the breakroom. Act II Microwave Popcorn, 2.75 Oz, Carton Of 36 is one of many Salty Snacks available through Office Depot. Made by Act II.

• How buttery is this for 100 calorie bags?1 Answers
Act II® 100 Calorie Butter Microwave Popcorn
  • "so delicious, such a quick and easy snack.. it's just like movie theater popcorn." in 2 reviews
  • "Act 2 Home pop Butterl Flavor Popcorn is the best thing to have while enjoying time with friends or watching a movie." in 1 review
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
For me this are the perfect snack when I don't have anyone to share the big bag. Size of this one is great while watching a movie, It is an affordable product, I have had it many times, and really enjoy it with a little bit of lime and salsa. Easy to find at any supermarket.
Danika J.
Meridian , ID
I love this popcorn! I love the fact that it is 100 calories so you don't have to guess what you're eating and you know it's more on the light side rather than eating super buttery popcorn. I love that it still tastes delicious even though it's on the lighter end.
Cj B.
Easy to do and a surprisingly great study snack.  I highly recommend for any and all at home movie nights, Netflix binges and or homework days that need a little more fun.  I don't recommend eating it all by yourself because it may make you feel lethargic
Irene M.
Fresno
Popcorn is my guilty pleasure and this 100 calorie product helps make me not feel so guilty. I like the ActII flavor as compared to similar brands. It is an affordable product that I would definitely recommend.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these 100 calorie packs. I take them to work and have as a snack throughout the day when I am dieting. It is the perfect amount in each pack to fill me up, yet I am still making a healthy choice.
Katie J.
Oakdale
These are great portions for single serving, otherwise I will eat a whole, giant bag of popcorn. It's pretty good for microwave popcorn, but nothing beats oil popped.
Virginia K.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Great snack for a little chill afternoon. You can`t go wrong. Its 100 calories so how you go wrong with that. Makes you feel like you are eating a healthy snack because you are! It taste amazing at the same time and I so highly recommend this when you need something for the hunger.
nathalie G.
Muy economicas y de gran calidad, para esos dias de peliculas con amigos con par de estas palomitas o una caja como prefiramos podemos brindar algo que vale y lo mejor bien rapido de hacer pues con un minuto o dos en el microondas listo, la podemos encontrar en cualquier supermecado.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
Im trying to make sure I stay on track. With this Act ll 100 Calorie Butter Microwave popcorn I can do that. There just enough butter flavoring and salt. The flavor is great and so is the price. There other flavors that great too and other sizes. I do recommend this product to others
Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
Act II is our family's go to popcorn brand because it's so buttery!  The reduced calorie version does not change the taste, either.  Buttery popcorn is one of my favourite snacks but it can also be the easiest one to screw up, and Act II does it just right!
Hannah R.
How buttery is this for 100 calorie bags?