Act iCarly iBerry Blast Anticavity Kids Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse uploaded by dianna h.

BY ACT

Act® iCarly™ iBerry Blast Anticavity Kids Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse.
New!
#1 dentist recommended fluoride brand†.
Nickelodeon.
Sodium fluoride 0.05%.
16.9 fl oz (500 ml). see more...

Tarrah T.
My kids really like this because it's "cool" because it's purple lol I don't know if it actually works to be honest so I can't give a yay or nay on if it does. Sorry! Can say neither one of my kids have cavities but they also brush their teeth 3x a day and see dentist regularly.
Abigail B.
Seattle, WA
I'm pretty sure I bought this at Big Lots for less than a dollar a few months back. It's mouthwash, so it didn't taste great, but it did leave my mouth feeling really clean, which is what it's supposed to do. Would recommend
Kristen L.
Mansfield, TX
My daughter and I both user this rinse recommended by both our Dentists. The flavor is indeed up for those sensitive to mint - most only come in a minty flavor so it was wonderful to find another option. We have  used this product for several years
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love this mouthwash. Maybe because of the iCarly on the bottle. But, atleast they are willing to care for their mouths.

They live the flavor. It does not burn their mouth. They are excited to use this mouthwash.

As a mom I am very happy that this is alcohol free. Because I do not have to worry too much if they accidentally swallow some of it. This definitely freshens their breath and helps to keep their teeth and mouth clean.

I would recommend this mouthwash. I do not think you or your kids would be disappointed.
Cat D.
Covington, KY
My children love Act mouthwash. I never have to remind them to use it because they look forward to it. We buy a lot because they tend to go through the bottle so quickly!
This is easy to use as it's a squeeze bottle that fills the top cap of the bottle with just the right amount as it has a fill line limit to prevent waste but still provide the right amount of rinse for young kids to learn how to use mouth rinse properly while providing additional mouth cleaning. The fluoride provides protection of young teeth while also not having an overpowering flavor that would make kids not want to use it. My daughter looks forward to using this as it as helped her with learning how to take care of her teeth and gums for long term care.
Kelley D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love to use what mommy and daddy use, so when we got them their first mouth wash it was this brand and I'm very happy with it. They like the taste and the fact that it is not to "spicy" as they call it for them. So I'm going to keep on getting this product for as long as they like it and when they are older we will switch it up.
Chloe Z.
Okay I know , an adult women trying a kids mouthwash, BUT I wanted to see what it would be like to be a kid , this stuff wasn't as cheap as I thought , and the taste was not pleasent to me. Made me feel like I ate candy instead of cleaning my mouth! But hey , that's what kids want now! Other wise it did it's job!
Melani F.
Orland Park , IL
Hated this mouthwash, even as a kid! My mom always bought it for us figuring we'd like the taste. My sister liked it but I found it disgusting. The berry flavor left this sugary taste in my mouth making me feel like I hadn't even brushed my teeth in the first place. I felt like it was a waste of money.
Robyn S.
The dentist suggest my kids use this fluoride rinse. No cavities in quite some time so I think it works! The kids say it doesn't taste too bad either. It's a nice finish to their brushing routine. Definitely will buy again. It's super easy to use, you just squeeze up the correct amount and swish and spit.