Act iCarly iBerry Blast Anticavity Kids Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse uploaded by dianna h.

BY ACT

Act® iCarly™ iBerry Blast Anticavity Kids Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse.
New!
#1 dentist recommended fluoride brand†.
Nickelodeon.
Sodium fluoride 0.05%.
16.9 fl oz (500 ml). see more...

Act iCarly iBerry Blast Anticavity Kids Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse
This is easy to use as it's a squeeze bottle that fills the top cap of the bottle with just the right amount as it has a fill line limit to prevent waste but still provide the right amount of rinse for young kids to learn how to use mouth rinse properly while providing additional mouth cleaning. The fluoride provides protection of young teeth while also not having an overpowering flavor that would make kids not want to use it. My daughter looks forward to using this as it as helped her with learning how to take care of her teeth and gums for long term care.
Diane B.
Diane B.
This product was okay. I just happened to use this one because I had ran out of mine and my little sister had this sitting on her counter. I like it when my mouth feels minty fresh after mouthwashing but maybe it is because this product is targeted to kids that the berry flavor didn't do it for me. There were no problems with it cleaning though. I'm sure it did it's job.
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Monroe, WI
My son thinks everything is hot! There isn't a product for him that I really love :( he is 7 and doesn't care for the flavors that are out and says most hurt his mouth. As a paren't it worries me that more effort isn't put into making mouthwash and toothpaste at least tolerable to these very young children. His teeeth are so very important! Please help!
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
My kids love to use what mommy and daddy use, so when we got them their first mouth wash it was this brand and I'm very happy with it. They like the taste and the fact that it is not to "spicy" as they call it for them. So I'm going to keep on getting this product for as long as they like it and when they are older we will switch it up.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
This is great ACT fluoride rinse. Although this is for children, I use it as an adult. It's really great to make sure you get al of the spots. I remember a similar mouthwash I used to have by ACT that had the particles of food in it come out. This is not the same, but definitely a good mouthwash that I would recommend.
Chloe Z.
Chloe Z.
Okay I know , an adult women trying a kids mouthwash, BUT I wanted to see what it would be like to be a kid , this stuff wasn't as cheap as I thought , and the taste was not pleasent to me. Made me feel like I ate candy instead of cleaning my mouth! But hey , that's what kids want now! Other wise it did it's job!
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
The dentist suggest my kids use this fluoride rinse. No cavities in quite some time so I think it works! The kids say it doesn't taste too bad either. It's a nice finish to their brushing routine. Definitely will buy again. It's super easy to use, you just squeeze up the correct amount and swish and spit.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
Hated this mouthwash, even as a kid! My mom always bought it for us figuring we'd like the taste. My sister liked it but I found it disgusting. The berry flavor left this sugary taste in my mouth making me feel like I hadn't even brushed my teeth in the first place. I felt like it was a waste of money.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Sandusky, OH
This fluoride rinse is one of the BEST ever that me & my kids have tried! We use it everyday, once in the morning and once at night. It has met our expectations and it is very effective! We love it and would definitely buy it again once we are out. I would also love to recommend for anyone to try it!
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
I buy this for my kids to use to keep their breathe fresh and to get any gunk left behind that they miss while brushing. Super easy to use container you just squeeze a little and the cap on top fills up so no mess making for the little ones. Super great price and the wash was a pleasant taste.