ACT Anticavity Kids Scooby-Doo! Kiwi Watermelon Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse

ACT Anticavity Kids Scooby-Doo! Kiwi Watermelon Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse: Helps prevent cavities Strengthens teeth ADA accepted see more...

• Would you suggest this for a 6 year old?1 Answers
  • Is this super sweet tasting? My daughter likes flavored mouth wash ...2 Answers
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I buy this product for my kids and they are happy with it. They say that after using it they feel like their mouth is cleaner and smells better. sometimes i switched to other brands too but I mostly I buy this one for them. It's a good price I recommend it. I buy it in drug stores.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves using this product she loves scooby doo! Has a nice gentle taste and great for kids and adults. She uses it everyday and was a great deal. I recommend this product for all children that are starting to use mouth wash .
Becky M.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
My kids love this product they use it every day and some time twese. They like the flavor of it and don't mind it. I can tell if they used it are not. I even had one of there teachers ask what I have them use? And compliment on there morning berth lol.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Barboursville, WV
My daughter loves this stuff. She can't spit yet so I just dip her brush in it, then lightly brush her teeth. We do this twice a day.
Holly M.
Holly M.
My kids absolutely love the smell of it doesn't burn their mouth, and it leaves their mouth feeling nice and clean. Better yet it's anti-cavity and I feel good knowing that they're rinsing with this instead of Listerine. I always go back to buying this no matter what other brands I try I love it and so do my kids.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super sweet tasting? My daughter likes flavored mouth wash but the bubble gum was too sweet, Im afraid this might be too.
amber t.
amber t.
Would you suggest this for a 6 year old?