Act Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cinnamon uploaded by Andrea K.Act Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cinnamon uploaded by Brenna G.Act Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cinnamon uploaded by Morgan H.

BY ACT

Act® Cinnamon Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash.
#1 dentist recommended fluoride brand†.
Anticavity fluoride mouthwash.
Helps prevent cavities.
Strengthens teeth.
Freshens breath.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®.
Alcohol free.
Sodium fluoride 0.05%. see more...

• I've been dying to try a cinnamon mouthwash, rather than ...2 Answers
Chanda H.
San Marcos, TX
The only brand of mouthwash that my dentist recommends. Great flavor and even better results. I always keep a backup of this as it is hard to find a great cinnamon mouthwash
Ashley W.
I like the squeeze bottle and I love the cinnamon flavor. Other mint flavors are too strong for me. I try to use it several times a week. I purchased it from Walmart. I am satisfied with that the product and will likely purchase again.
Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not into anything cinnamon but when my local Walmart ran out of the mint flavored Act mouthwash I had no choice but to buy this cinnamon flavored one. I was very reluctant to even use this at first but I had no choice but to try it out and I'm very happy with the results. It is definitely very cinnamon tasting but in a pleasant way. Does keep your breath smelling good and for a very long time. It does have a very slight burn from the cinnamon flavor but it is very tolerable. This product is also very affordable.
Air B.
Astoria, NY
I like the cinnamon flavor! It's not too overpowering and is a great alternative to mint. It's super affordable, I would always purchase at Walmart but have seen it at target and drug stores. I've used it a few times but have since stopped because it leaves a sort of weird after taste in my mouth?? Very minor but enough to make me discontinue.
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Strong! The flavor is super strong but I feel it's really effective in getting out bad breath and eliminating tough stains from my teeth. It's inexpensive which is a plus and it lasts a good amount of time which is what I love.
Alyssa G.
Amherst, MA
I'm not a fan of the mint flavor so i usually go for cinnamon, the flavor is not harsh like the mint and the mouthwash is effective in making my teeth feel very clean.  I feel that using this product really helps to keep my breath fresh, more so than with brushing alone.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
When I was a kid my grandma would have this sitting in her bathroom so when I would stay I would use this to this day if I can’t get the stuff I always use I go to this it taste so yummy I could drink it.... I don’t just so everyone knows but I do recommend it if your on a budget for sure
Jennifer C.
I love the new cap that you just squeeze the bottle and the top is it's own mouthwash cup. Leaves my breath smelling great and the cinnamon flavor is my absolute favorite.
Breanna H.
This is my miracle teeth product. I used to have super sensitive teeth even with flossing and regular non floride mouth wash. For some reason this cleared all that up. The only time I get that now is when I eat too much sugar
Bridget D.
This mouthwash is great! I use it every single day. It is effective and it really helps my teeth. I have repurchased this many many times. It freshens my breath for a long time. I would recommend this to everyone!
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
I've been dying to try a cinnamon mouthwash, rather than the typical spearmint or peppermint. How is the flavor? Does it actually stick around to keep your breath fresh?

back