ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon

by ACT

#1 Dentist & Hygientist Recommended Fluoride Rinse Brand (Among mouth rinses). Alcohol-free formula stregnthens teeth, helps prevent cavities, and freshens breath. ADA Accepted.

I've been dying to try a cinnamon mouthwash, rather than the typical spearmint or peppermint. How is the flavor? Does it actually stick around to keep your breath fresh?
Start your review of ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon!
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For someone with strong sensitivities in his teeth, it's a mouthwash. he can use several months a yAct Mint Fluoride Rinse - 18 fl oz
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Lorrie M.
This is something my family has used faithfully for years. It’s a fluoride rinse that helps prevent cavities, strengthens your teeth & freshens breath. I especially love that you squeeze the bottle & you get a perfectly dosed amount every time at the top of the bottle so, you don’t have to worry about measuring. I love the cinnamon taste as well!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,018 reviews
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Emily T.
I’ve always been a big fan of ACT mouthwash so when I saw the new flavors I had to buy both the iced berry and sweet mint. I really like both and they are both refreshing but this is probably my least favorite of the two. It’s still good, don’t get me wrong, but has a little hint of like a cough syrupy feel to it. Not terrible, but something reminds me a little of a candied version of robitussan. Lol. Soooo, if you can’t decide between the two I would say go with sweet mint but either will do!🍓
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,018 reviews
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Emily T.
I’ve always been a big ACT fan that started with the bubblegum (which I still use as an adult) but this may be a close second! It is just minty enough to be refreshing but still has a little hint of sweet to it. Sort of like a candy cane. Very refreshing.🌱
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This ACT Anticavity Flouride Mouthwash is what my kids been using and they love it! I bought the cinnamon flavor and it's good on preventing cavities for everyday use. It doesn't have sting feeling and and it's gentle on gums. My kids are very satisfied with this product.
Amy S.
Osawatomie, KS
Refreshing. Not medicine tasting like some. Leaves my mouth feeling clean. Would definitely rebuy in the future.
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Mohanie B.
This is a great mouthwash to freshen your breath especially after that big thanksgiving meal!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
ACT® Anticavity - Cinnamon uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Target
My boys use this everyday hopefully twice a day. Has fluoride and is alcohol free so as a mom I like that. My boys teeth have been a huge struggle so we do what we can to prevent cavities. We have done it all: braces and even surgery for their teeth. So as a mom I really stress caring for their teeth. This definitely helps and gives me peace of mind. They also like the mouthwash dispenser. Dispenser gives you the exact amount you need.
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
Me and my family thought it tasted great we well i like the way it helps me for hrs after i use it my mouth feels great my kids and husband didn't want me to go back to our. Regular because they liked the taste
Danielle P.
Orange
Love this mouthwash. to great. It doesn't have a harsh taste or burn. I love using it. Would definitely rebuy this product