ACT Anti-Cavity ACT Anti-Cavity ACT Anti-Cavity
ACT Anti-Cavity

ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids

BY ACT

It is like an underwater explosion of flavor that gives your kid a deep sea experience with the new ACT Anticavity Rinse featuring spongebob squarepants. It is proven effective in reducing children’s cavities up to 40% more than brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone, while it strengthens teeth up to 3 times harder. Your kids are going to love the great tasting ocean berry flavor. Always instruct children under 12 years old in good rinsing habits in order to minimize swallowing. Supervise children as necessary until they are capable of rinsing without supervision. ACT Anticavity Rinse is not recommended for children under six years of age. see more...

ACT Anti-Cavity
ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids
Buy on Amazon
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My son loves this mouthwash. He is obsessed with SpongeBob and loves looking at his silly face on the bottle. The ocean berry flavor isn't too strong for my son who is sensitive about flavors. He likes swishing with this after brushing his teeth and it makes me feel better about his mouths cleanliness since my son is still young and I know he might not get all the surfaces with his toothbrush alone.
Alyssa K.
My son loves this mouthwash! He uses it every night after brushing his teeth. It tastes like blue berries and makes the evening teeth hygiene routine fun. He's been using it for two years and is cavity free every dentist visit!
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I got this for my grandson as he liked this flavor in Colgate. This smells strong and is strong. Too strong for a child. He did not like it and said it felt like it was burning his mouth. The cost is ok not expensive. Maybe they should spend more to fix the strength and then charge more. Would not recommend this at all.
Marlene R.
Boyds , MD
My son loves this. I have a hard time getting him to use other mouthwashes but he easily uses this one twice a day . He doesn't complain of it being "spicy" and there's no chance of it spilling Bc u squeeze it to get the right amount out.
Joni K.
Monroeville, AL
My grandson loves this stuff. I needed something he could use that wasn't harsh so I purchased this from Walmart. It was a big help in encouraging him to develop good oral hygiene habits. And if you have a picky 5 year old you know how important the right choices are. I will definitely purchase again.
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
This was the most fun way to get my kids into mouth washing. I like that it has the measure cup so they don't use too much and it's got a pleasant enough taste not to deter them from using it. I've used ACT ever since and it's the one I recommend most especially for picky kids.
Trish L.
I'm an adult and I use this product. It tastes better than some of the other ACT flavors, though none of them are particularly bad. It helps reduce plaque buildup and strengthens the enamel on the surface of the teeth. It doesn't sting like alcohol mouth washes.
Amere G.
My kids love it! The cartoon character on the label added more fun for my kids to get excited rinsing their mouth. I glad that they came with different colors, theme, and varieties of design. My kids are so happy picking their favorite colors and characters.
Jamie S.
Los Osos, CA
My kids love this rinse. However, I think it would be nice for it to have a regular lid that comes off and be able to pour the liquid. I have more than one kid and some don't want the "germs" of others. Taste is good and after taste is good as well.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
This product is great for kids who hate to brush and rinse! The cool squeeze to fill cup makes brushing teeth a little more interesting! The only complaint is that it leaves an odd taste in the back of your throats and can also upset the stomach.