ACT Anti-Cavity ACT Anti-Cavity ACT Anti-Cavity
ACT Anti-Cavity

ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids

BY ACT

It is like an underwater explosion of flavor that gives your kid a deep sea experience with the new ACT Anticavity Rinse featuring spongebob squarepants. It is proven effective in reducing children’s cavities up to 40% more than brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone, while it strengthens teeth up to 3 times harder. Your kids are going to love the great tasting ocean berry flavor. Always instruct children under 12 years old in good rinsing habits in order to minimize swallowing. Supervise children as necessary until they are capable of rinsing without supervision. ACT Anticavity Rinse is not recommended for children under six years of age. see more...

ACT Anti-Cavity
ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids
Buy on Amazon
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka , KS
Obviously I'm not a kid anymore but I do remember using this product as a kid, and LOVING it. I loved that I could just squeeze the bottle and it would fill the measuring cup up on top. I thought it was the coolest thing. The taste of it was good too, not too strong for a kid but enough flavor to have flavor. I definitely recommend this for anyone with children, especially if you're having a hard time getting them to brush. It's just so fun and simple!!
Kari K.
Kari K.
Now that both my kids can spit up we just got them this mouth wash and they both like it, one of my spans is obsessed with Sponge Bob and he even uses it more because of it, so it is a win win! I really like the fact that it's specifically for kids, I do wants them to create a hood habit of taking care of their mouth and teeth. I did noticed that both of my kids have now a fresh breath when they wake up in the morning, so I do recommend this product!
Jeni Q.
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
Finally! Tooth hygiene is FUN! This small bottle of blue miracle liquid totally transformed my kids nightly routines. I used to have to fight both of my kids to brush, floss, and rinse. They complained about the taste of other mouthwashes, but put a SpongeBob on there, and they're game! The price is great, the taste is great, and both of my kiddos are no cavity club members still!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Mocksville, NC
This is now a household favorite! My son loves to use it. I bought it because it was on sale at Walmart and figured we would try it. It smells great and I'm assuming it tastes great without any burning. The only thing is sometimes it's tricky to get it to pour out without spilling it, or maybe I'm just clumsy! But we will definitely continue to use this product!!!
Somaly M.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
ACT Anti-Cavity Rinse for Kids is what I purchase for my daughter. The bottles are cute, with characters that the kids love. This encourages the little ones to want to try the mouthwash. The flavors of the mouthwash are great for kids. I must say that if it was not for this SpongeBob mouth, my daughters would have never wanted to try mouthwash.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Have let my son use this in the past. He approves of the color and taste of the product. He claims it is refreshing and likes it better than traditional mouthwash that we typically classify for adults. The price of the product is moderate, I don't like it but will pay for it for my son. Overall I believe it is helping with his oral hygiene.
Megan H.
Megan H.
This is the mouthwash that my brother uses and while waiting to purchase another mouthwash I used his. I understand that this product is for children but my mouth did not feel clean or fresh. The taste of this mouth was is more like candy and does not give you the satisfactory mint taste in your mouth assuring you that your mouth is clean.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Okay if the ACT mouthwash I liked it for a moment but after a couple uses it just plain got on my nerves and here's why: it just didn't freshen their breath enough! Overall I definitely prefer Listerine or the Crest Whitening one. Maybe I have more germs to get rid of I don't know! I just know that I won't be buying this again 😑
Erin B.
Erin B.
Saint Augustine, FL
This product is so easy for older kids to use with out a ton of supervision because you can just squeeze the bottle and the correct amount goes in to the cap which cuts down on waste. The taste is not horrible like adult mouthwashes. My child uses this without complaint and I will be purchasing it again when it runs out.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I got this for my grandson as he liked this flavor in Colgate. This smells strong and is strong. Too strong for a child. He did not like it and said it felt like it was burning his mouth. The cost is ok not expensive. Maybe they should spend more to fix the strength and then charge more. Would not recommend this at all.