Personal CareOral CareMouthwashACT
Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids

ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids

by ACT

It is like an underwater explosion of flavor that gives your kid a deep sea experience with the new ACT Anticavity Rinse featuring spongebob squarepants. It is proven effective in reducing children’s cavities up to 40% more than brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone, while it strengthens teeth up to 3 times harder. Your kids are going to love the great tasting ocean berry flavor. Always instruct children under 12 years old in good rinsing habits in order to minimize swallowing. Supervise children as necessary until they are capable of rinsing without supervision. ACT Anticavity Rinse is not recommended for children under six years of age.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACT Anti-Cavity "Sponge Bob" Rinse for Kids!
trista L.
Scottsburg, IN
My two year old loves brushing his teeth and always watches mommy use mouth wash so he got his own he loves it and leaves his pearly whites, white and his breath fresh
Tina S.
Beacon, NY
My son now rinses every time he brushes. He hasn't had a cavity since we started using ACT!!! We save a ton at the dentist now.
LALA B.
I loved this mouthwash as a young child, the flavor is so sweet and fun to use! Thanks to this I have learned that taking care of my teeth is important at a early stage in life, thank you!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
My nephew loves these mouthwashes! They taste very sweet, so I dont know whats in them, but he has no cavities. anytime ive used them I have to rinse with water for like 10 minutes to make sure theres no left over color.
Elizabeth R.
Upland, ca
my brothers and sister used this after the dentist recommend it the next check up they had a big improvement with the teeth and gums
Ruby Y.
Its was easy for my niece to use and its getting her use to using mouth wash so its a great stepping process
Khrystyne A.
Albuquerque
My son loves this and I love how it had the cap to measure you just squeeze the bottle and it does all the work for you definitely easy for kids to use themselves
Jessica H.
Brookhaven, GA
Actually a pretty good tasteand I do see that it works pretty well. Will be trying others
Shelby-Anne R.
Ocala, FL
My siblings love this mouth wash because it doesnt burn like adult mouth wash. They use this twice a day in the morning and at night.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My son loves this mouthwash. He is obsessed with SpongeBob and loves looking at his silly face on the bottle. The ocean berry flavor isn't too strong for my son who is sensitive about flavors. He likes swishing with this after brushing his teeth and it makes me feel better about his mouths cleanliness since my son is still young and I know he might not get all the surfaces with his toothbrush alone.

Looking for your answer?