ACT Anti-Cavity Rinse Bubblegum Blowout uploaded by Corrine B.

BY ACT #38 in Mouthwash

For Healthier Teeth And Fresher BreathKids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is a doctor recommended formula for kids, that can help achieve healthy and strong teeth. This formula is good for keeping teeth free of cavities and in case they are already present, it helps them recede. Reduces root cavities Reverses white spots caused in teeth Great bubble gum taste Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse can help achieve fresh breath and strong teeth with correct application and the taste will make kids want to use it again and again. Just For You: Adults and children 6 years and above A Closer Look: Helping those with dental cavities, Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse makes a great choice that can give your kids healthy teeth. This mouthwash comes in bubblegum flavor that kids may love. You Won't Find: AlcoholGet Started: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Remove cap. Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line. Pour out. Only the correct dose (10 ml) will come out. Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.

• Do your kids really like the taste? We have tried a few and ours ...3 Answers
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
I've tried several different mouth washes trying to find the one that was right for me. I prefer this one because the flavor is not minty hot like so many others. It taste like bubblegum and it is great for children and adults alike. The bottle is the best design for mouth wash ever! All mouth wash bottles should be made this way. You just squeeze the bottle to the fill line and pour your measured mouth wash into a cup (or in your mouth if you don't share it). Another great thing about the bottles design is that your backwash can't contaminate the clean mouth wash inside the bottle because it only squeezes out, never in. I purchase mine from Walmart. It is totally worth the price and a repeat buy. Only mouthwash I recommend for kids and adults.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this ACT Anti-Cavity Rinse Bubblegum Blowout. Since this has a bubblegum flavor it makes it so much easier to get my kids to use it. IT's a win-win for me and my family. My kids love the flavor and mom is getting their teeth clean and healthy at the same time. So, no more cavities thanks to bubble gum, imagine that. I would highly recommend this to anyone with children that don't like the taste of other products of the like. I'm so glad I found a product like this so that I can keep my kids teeth cavity free easily since they want to use it for the taste. Kids don't think about the health of their teeth like mom does. So, this is perfect to keep my kids teeth their healthiest
Damaris S.
I like the mouthwash I've bought it for my kids because they would complain a lot about the other stronger mint flavored mouthwashes they it would always say that their mouth is burning and just wouldn't last enough time rinsing their mouth with it so when I bought them this one with the bubble gum flavor they really were able to rinse their mouths thoroughly long enough for them to feel that their mouth was nice and clean without any burning feeling
Jessica M.
Parchment, MI
As a kid I used this ACT mouth wash. I use to have to beg my mom to let me use it, she didn't think it was worth the money, but for me it was fantastic! With it being a non-mint flavor you really don't get that alcohol burn like you do with most. If your child tends to stray away from mouth wash for that reason the ACT kids line is awesome for them! Plus adults can use it too if you want that walk down memory lane.
Angella C.
Pleasant Lake, MI
Sometimes its difficult to get your kids yo stick to a great hygiene routine. When you have a mouthwash thats as my grandkids say is"yummy" no coaxing or reminding is needed. It makes it so much easier when i dont have to be "on them" every night to use the mouthwash. They dislike anything with mint flavor so once I found this I was relieved. Great product and I would definately recommend it.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX
My daughter loves this product. We have bought many mouth washes for her and this is by far her favorite. She loves the bubblegum favorite and I love that she thinks she is getting bubble gum when really she is helping protect and clean her teeth. I also love that they make it in a refill botttle too. So we can easily refill our cartoon bottle and keep on cleaning our wonderful teeth.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
Here's another review bases on my son. I decided to use this when his brushing skills were highly lacking. They've improved dramatically over the years but I was tired of going to the dentist and being told of another cavity. This stuff must have worked bc the only other option is my son overnight changed his brushing habits. Ha! If you're a parent, you know nothing happens overnight!
Pamela A.
Clifton, NJ
My son loves this mouthwash. He hates brushing his teeth but if he knows he can use this mouthwash after it he is more willing to brush his teeth without putting up a fight. He loves the flavor and it does not burn or sting him mouth. Plus I feel it helps him to get his mouth cleaner than brushing alone since he wants to rush and brush his teeth as fast as he can to get it over with.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to love using this as a kid. My younger cousins enjoy using it too, my bothers and boy cousins not so much, because its pink, But ACT has other flavors as well so young boys that are skeptic of using pink can still have a healthy mouth. Kid friendly, taste good. Never had a cavity as a kid, I don't know if iI could credit this solely to ACT but I am sure it helped.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My kids actually like brushing their teeth because they get to use this afterwards. I have been buying this for the past 8 years because it's what their dentist recommended. This is the best oral mouthwash on the market that will help preserve your kids teeth! I recommend it very highly to all parents. I've found that Target usually has it at the most reasonable price.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Do your kids really like the taste? We have tried a few and ours didnt care for the taste at all.