ACT Anti-Cavity Rinse Bubblegum Blowout uploaded by Raven A.ACT Anti-Cavity Rinse Bubblegum Blowout uploaded by Corrine B.

BY ACT

For Healthier Teeth And Fresher BreathKids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is a doctor recommended formula for kids, that can help achieve healthy and strong teeth. This formula is good for keeping teeth free of cavities and in case they are already present, it helps them recede. Reduces root cavities Reverses white spots caused in teeth Great bubble gum taste Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse can help achieve fresh breath and strong teeth with correct application and the taste will make kids want to use it again and again. Just For You: Adults and children 6 years and above A Closer Look: Helping those with dental cavities, Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse makes a great choice that can give your kids healthy teeth. This mouthwash comes in bubblegum flavor that kids may love. You Won't Find: AlcoholGet Started: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Remove cap. Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line. Pour out. Only the correct dose (10 ml) will come out. Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.

• Do your kids really like the taste? We have tried a few and ours ...3 Answers
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
My kids love this product! I have 4 boys, ages 13, 10, 9, and 1. The 3 older ones use this twice a day! It is apart of their daily morning and nightly dental hygiene routine. They love the flavor and the packaging is perfect for them to get the correct amount of rinse with every use! I have also use this product when I have ran out of my own mouth rinse, and the flavor was so good and it made my teeth feel great, as well! My children always get compliments about how great their teeth are, at every dentist appointment. I truly believe that ACT has a lot to do with that! Great product & highly recommend it for kids, or kids at heart!
Hannah C.
I haven’t used this as much as I would like to. I think when it comes to taking care of your teeth, a mental factor also plays in. This flavor and it not being minty doesn’t make me feel as though my teeter are being cleaned as well. It’s an alright product
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Fantastic taste. I am so thankful for act, it keeps my kids teeth even more healthy. My daughter loves using it. It’s easy for her with the fact it comes into the spout the perfect amount. Great price and is sold at Walmart. It’s perfect for kids. Will buy again.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I'm not sure if kids really need mouthwash, especially when they are taking a fluoride supplement, but my kids like to use it sometimes and this is their favorite. They love the for and my daughter loves that it's pink. They also enjoy the process of squeezing the mouths into the little cup at the top. I feel better about them using this thank about an adult mouthwash.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I’m a kid at heart and I’ll never grow up. I also love bubblegum everything! The reason I got this was because I found mint mouthwash was just too burny for my mouth. Even without alcohol. This stuff is awesome and tastes so good and actually makes your mouth feel super clean!
Raynie L.
Pensacola, FL
I use this product before and after brushing my teeth. The pros is that you can squeeze the bottle to get the correct amount of mouth wash. Repeat user, I buy it from Wal-Mart and other stores that sells it. Its really nice for people who do not like alcohol in mouth wash.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My kids hated the taste of this mouth wash and compared it to the flavor of an antibiotic they have gotten here and there during their lives. After trying it myself I have to agree with them that the taste is pretty medicinal and may work for some kids but not ones that have had that medicine before.
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
The kids love this mouthwash and I love it because they love it! They use it every morning and every night after brushing. I think it gets rid of anything they may have missed while brushing. Very satisfied mom!
Amelia G.
I'm an adult, but I have some kind of genetic predisposition to cavities and need extra fluoride. Guess what mouthwash has the high fluoride and is super delicious? ACT kids bubblegum. I miss the whitening power of other mouthwashes, but I'll take fewer cavities over whiter teeth.
Whitney T.
Malvern
My four year old loves this. You squeeze it a little to the fill line so your little one isn’t taking too much. My son hates mint flavors so this bubblegum one is perfect for him. We love it
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Do your kids really like the taste? We have tried a few and ours didnt care for the taste at all.