BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

Sarah M.
Huntsville
Love this mouth wash! It doesn't give you that harsh burn that other brands do. While gently cleaning you can feel the things you missed while brushing leaving your mouth. Plus you can see it in the sink once you spit.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Recommended to me by my dentist, I was using listerine before. My dentist told me the fluoride is missing in listerine and to switch over to act which is much more effective at helping prevent cavities. I’m very happy so far with my purchase!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Not much different than any other mouthwash. The taste was very enjoyable and the product made my mouth feel very fresh, as expected. I would repurchase this. Mouthwash is necessary for me and this does the job so why not!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Really enjoy this mouthwash; it's one of the few that doesn't burn my mouth as I'm swishing it around. I use it every and I don't really know any cons. It's just about the same price as other mouthwashes and so it's an easy choice over some competitors.
Zoe C.
Bakersfield, CA
My dentist gave me this mouthwash after I got my braces two years ago and I started using every night and it really made a difference. I went back to my dentist and they said my teeth looked really good and it was making a difference and my cavities were staying away. I really liked this mouthwash and would recommend it to anybody.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
The mint flavor in this is actually quite good, sometimes you get mouthwash that is awful! But not this, it's refreshing and doesn't give you that burning feeling. I buy this regularly, the whole family likes it!!
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
My dentist recommended that I use the ACT mouthwash that would help with plaque. Also helps with preventing cavities and I like this mint mouthwash because it makes my breath feel and smell fresh !
Maribel P.
This mouthwash was OK it was recommended to my brother by the dentist. It wasn't harsh like other brands but I felt like it was lacking in comparison I still use it occasionally but it' not my favorite. The dentist said it was good for sensitive mouths.
Martha C.
Kinston , NC
This is a great product to leave you with fresh breath and feeling cleaner each time you use it. I usually use it first thing in the morning before heading off to work. I know that when meeting with clients I have no fear of having bad breathe.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
This is my favorite mouth wash ever! I feel like it really gets the job done. I get from Walmart and it's great. Easy to measure how much you need and feel like it works better than other brands. I always tell my friends about it bc it's great.