BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Rachel H.
Great mouthwash although the Florida concentration could be highest to prevent cavities. I usually use the other act mouthwash with more fluoride to combat nasty cavities. My dentist also recommended me to use this.
Cherese L.
Duluth, MN
If you hate the taste of alcoholic mouthwash, act is for you. This Has been my trusted brand for years. Before I would gag at the taste of mouthwash and now I use it twice a day! Definitely a must have.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Dentist told me this was one of the best brands to get. Tried it out and I've been a repeat buyer since. Doesn't burn your mouth and leaves it feeling clean and smelling fresh. Lasts about all night long.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
This honestly taste good
It taste like spearmint gum
It's not like I swallow it
But it makes your breath smell amazing
And I haven't had a cavity since I started using this one
I highly recommend this
Molly R.
Rochester, MN
I like this mouthwash and used it when I changed up from Listerine. I found it refreshing because it wasn't as harsh but then turns out I missed the harsh. I felt like I wasn't getting a good enough clean without the harsh feeling of Listerine. Otherwise, a great mouthwash!
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I do like this product and brand. I feel that it does the job, but also does not make me feel really uncomfortable while using it. I feel that listerine is a bit strong for me and causes me to tear up.
Maddy Q.
Recommended by dentist. Works fine, will keep repurchasing as it is a favorite by my dentist. Don't use it as often as I should. Love the bottle where you can squeeze the amount you want into the top. Easy to use. Should make travel size. I purchased in at Target or Walmart
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
This is the best out there. It doesn't burn when you gargle it and it tastes absolutely delicious. I buy it at CVS. I love that it has the top that automatically measures the amount that you need. I use it every night before bed, after brushing. When I finish, i'll buy more!
Emily D.
Palm Bay, FL
I use this mouthwash every day! MY dentist recommended I purchase this product to help prevent cavities and so far, no new cavities. The mint flavor is refreshing and I like that it's alcohol-free. It's easy to find in stores and is inexpensive. Overall, would recommend!
Alexa B.
Pawtucket, RI
Youll literally never get a cavity again if you use this mouthwash daily and floss daily too and this is comming from a person who gets major plaque and cavities but it all ended with this product
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart