BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Patty H.
Dentist recommended to help with a spot on my husbands tooth that had the potential to become a full cavity. The product worked and my husband has not had any cavities since. We all use it now to help prevent cavities
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
An old friend of mine in the dental industry told me that most of the dentists she has worked with recommend this over any other brand. My mouth felt really clean and the scent stays for longer than most mouth wash.
Audrey R.
I find on mouthwashes to be pretty similar other than Biotene on this one is like most of them that do definitely leave your teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh but they do not moisturize the mouth the way Biotene does
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
This is my favorite mouthwash because the flavor is good and it does not burn my mouth. I've repeatedly used this mouthwash and it does a really good job of keeping my breath smelling fresh I'm highly satisfied.
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
I use this everyday. I seriously cant live without it. It costs about $6-7. it keeps your mouth fresh and gets all the plaque out. when you rinse it turns a darker color showing that it has cleaned your mouth.
Tara H.
It works just fine and has a nice taste, but it tends to leave these sticky strange clumps in my mouth. No clue why, but it happens to both my husband and I when we use it. Other than that it's a nice product.

Morgan J.
Braces require specific are and you can't use certain products because of what's in them, this mouthwash is great for braces and keeping teeth clean. Check if you can use this mouthwash and definitely consider trying it out it does a great job of leaving the mouth fresh without stinging .
Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
This is my favorite mouthwash. I use it 2/day. It leaves you with a refreshed feeling after swishing. It does not have a burning sensation at all. I like that it is alcohol free. I think everyone should use a fluoride based mouthwash especially before bed to help strengthen the enamel.
Tracey W.
Florissant, MO
I love this mouthwash. The flavor is not overpowering like listerine. Although The fresh mouth feeling is similar. You can feel it working and see the results when you spit it out. This is a great product.
Kaitlyn L.
El Cajon, CA
This mouthwash has done wonders for me! I've dealt with gum diseases for a long period of time in my life, and this mouthwash helps fight it! My dentist told me after I started to use this product the health of my teeth improved. I would always recommend this product to my loved ones.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back