BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Este enjuague bucal no arde.. me gusto... no es tan "maravilloso".. pero cumple su función.. deja un aliento super fresco! le doy 5 estrellas porque me encantó el sabor de menta!! Si cumplio con mis expectativas, y lo volveria a comprar y si lo recommendaria
Lexi C.
North Logan, UT
I like this brand of toothpaste a lot! It's great but this particular flavor isn't good. I want my mouthwash to be very minty so it improves my breath but this favor just makes it worse. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I don't use mouthwash regularly, but received a sample of this product and am considering buying a full size. I thought it did a good job between brushings, and sometimes put a little in my mouth and used my toothbrush as well to get things a bit cleaner. I liked the flavor and thought it kept my breath fresh.
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this everyday, and it leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I just wish they made a dye free version because when I use it after I whiten my teeth it feels like it reverses the whitening because of the green dye in the mouthwash, maybe it's just in my head, but that is what it seems like to me.
Paola L.
I bought this because my dentist recommended it to me but I don't see much of a difference between this brand and any other brand. It leaves me feeling minty fresh but I don't see how it's much more different than any other.
Jacqueline S.
W Hempstead, NY
I love this product. I use to be a listerine person but it burns my mouth. This product is more gentle and alcohol free. Plus it has the benefits of a fluoride wash to prevent cavities. I add this to my daily regiment.
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
This is the product I used quite a bit when I had braces. The clean mint flavor was my favorite. The flavor was not too over powering. The product also got the job done without having a burning sensation in your mouth.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA
This is something I would rather not share lol but i am. I happen to have allot of plaque. So i did some research and hear of Act. In one week I noticed a difference. I use it every time right before i brush my teeth. Its a product that i will continue to use for the rest of my life. if possible lol.
Patty H.
Dentist recommended to help with a spot on my husbands tooth that had the potential to become a full cavity. The product worked and my husband has not had any cavities since. We all use it now to help prevent cavities
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
An old friend of mine in the dental industry told me that most of the dentists she has worked with recommend this over any other brand. My mouth felt really clean and the scent stays for longer than most mouth wash.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental