BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Julia S.
This stuff is great! I wouldn't say I notice much of a difference, but hey, I don't in like any mouthwash lol. I haven't gotten any cavity's for like 5 years, so I think this may have helped for sure. Guards my teeth, while keeping them minty fresh!
Kaitlin R.
Muskegon, MI
This minty mouthwash keeps my breath fresh for about 2 and a half hours. It allows me to go out and not bring any extra mints in my purse because I can leave them at home. This is as well really good for your teeth and I wouldn't trust any other one.
Germaine M.
I have purchased this for my children so that they can effectively clean their teeth...I haven't bought this in a while. Yes it met expections, I like this for them because it doesn't "burn" their mouths. Very satisfied with it for children to use.
Margaret R.
Orlando, FL
I have used ACT for many years because my dentist recommends it highly! I use it regularly after brushing at night (and occasionally in the morning) and it leaves my mouth fresh and clean! Most importantly, it keeps me from developing my cavities.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
This rinse is good for plaque control. I have a problem with generating a lot of plaque so it seems to help with controlling that. It has a very strong taste and sometime lingers and makes food taste strange but other than that I like it.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Good mouthwash I like to keep in my purse at all times when going out with the boyfriend! After eating you can't always brush your teeth but this is great to carry, or after a night out with your friends. Like the fact that it does not burn like other mouthwashes.
Brie F.
I use this in the morning to clean my mouth and freshen it up before I brush my teeth and after I brush my teeth. It is an excellent value for the price and it always meets my expectations. I will continue to re-purchase this product
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
I prefer this mouthwash because it has fluoride in it- which not all do. This is protective and helps to reseal the enamel after whitening to decrease teeth sensitivity. Plus it's not as harsh as Listerine. Overall a good product.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I always buy this mouthwash! This is what my dentist recommended, like this one specifically. I usually get it at Walgreens. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and my breath better than brushing my teeth and flossing alone.
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Este enjuague bucal no arde.. me gusto... no es tan "maravilloso".. pero cumple su función.. deja un aliento super fresco! le doy 5 estrellas porque me encantó el sabor de menta!! Si cumplio con mis expectativas, y lo volveria a comprar y si lo recommendaria
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart