BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Layla E.
Mission, TX
I love ACT mouthwash. It doesn't burn my mouth ever and it's highly recommended by my dentist as the only mouthwash anyone should be using. These mouthwashes are more for people who want to protect their teeth than care about bad breath! Very important part of my day morning and night!
Maureen M.
I use this product every morning after brushing my teeth. There are no cons to this product. I have been using it for two years and have been very happy with the fresh flavor and clean breath - which lasts 20-30 minutes post rinse. There isn't a strong alcohol component to this brand so it makes it easier to swish around without have an overly aseptic flavor and stinging sensation.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this mouthwash and how clean it makes my mouth feel after using it. It meets all of my expectations and it is better in my opinion than some of the other mouthwashes out there. I love the flavor and it is not a harsh like some of the other mouthwashes that I have used.
Ashley W.
My dental hygienist recommended this brand. I received a sample in my Wal-Mart beauty box (about four uses), so I tried it. I enjoyed it, it didn't burn or feel uncomfortable. As far as effectiveness I am unsure, but from the naked eye my teeth looked good and nice and white!
danni w.
Grove, OK
I am ddefietly very disappointed in this brand of toothpaste. My dad got this for me for after i got braces and i hate it. It is very nasty and it doesn't do the job at all. I definitely don't reccomened this to anyone. I would never buy it again ever. I hope they make it better
Christy W.
Loris, SC
This stuff tastes terrible and does not leave your mouth feeling fresh. I gt a free sample from pichnme and was not impressed. I still ave pretty much the whole bottle sitting on my counter. Also, this doesn't freshen your breath. I like spicing up my meals with garlic and other not so breath friendly flavors, and this doesn't mask it or anything. It's not worth your money.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My favorite thing about this is the dispenser! I love how they give the little measuring cup at the top that you just need to squeeze the bottle to fill. It's a fine and dandy mouthwash, my mouth felt really clean afterwards, but I don't think it's anything ground-breaking
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
This mouthwash was recommended by my dentist. I always hated mouthwash because it's so strong, and often times, it would cause the skin in my mouth to peel off. This didn't cause that to happen. It's still nice and minty fresh without burning the inside of my mouth.
Gleybis D.
Frostproof, FL
I like this product becauseit leaves a clean sensation in my mouth. It's really strong taste but it's effective when you try it. I personally like it and I have time using it. I am really satisfied with this product and the effectiveness of this product in my daily use
Patricia S.
Ridgewood, NY
My god this tastes and burns of alcohol. Not rubbing alcohol, drinking alcohol and it's painful to use. Granted it does it's job but there are other mouthwash's that do the job without the burn and difficult taste. The fresh scent in your mouth is also short lived.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental