BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Sukheleen T.
Review for: ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Clean Mint Mouthwash - 33.8 oz, Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash Clean Mint more...
Me encanta este producto. Deja un buen aliento y mejora el aspecto bucal. Soy de dientes sensibles y es perfecto lo recomiendo
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
I got a sample of this in a beauty box I received and I love it. It freshens your breath but does not burn your mouth.
Jessica D.
Really helps to get rid of plaque and really feels nice and fresh after rinsing my mouth. I use this everyday
Zil P.
Brampton , ON
Freshens my breath like a dream! The packaging is very efficient and prevents any spills and over usage.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back