BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
gena b.
I like this mouthwash, it helps keep plaque down and makes the mouth feel fresh and clean
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
This is the best mouthwash I have ever used my teeth feel strong and my mouth feels fresh
Katlyn R.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the smell of this one after I rise my mouth out with it!! It smells so refreshing
Perris L.
San Francisco, CA
It's dr recommended and I love that it doesn't burn! My mouth feels so fresh afterwards.
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
I used this it's okay not as good as other brands I've tried though.It is y that strong
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
I love this mouthwash! I feel like it is one of the best! It makes my mouth feel clean.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA
Doesn't burn! Tastes good and lasts long. Only mouth wash brand I've used and liked.
Sam J.
Doesn't burn your mouth, leaves a cool, refreshing, clean feeling, love this product
Samantha B.
Pretty much love this. I'm a smoker do plaque is always an issue, this works great!
Angela Y.
The only mouth wash I use for my family. Leave a fresh and clean feeling every time
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart