BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
This product is ok! I really don't like the after taste of this mouth wash after using it.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Very good mouthwash with good flavor, doesn't burn and works well. Also like that it lasts
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Tastes great. My dentist said she saw a difference in my teeth after using the for a year!
Gina P.
Union, NJ
I have been using this mouthwash since two months ago and I can tell that let my mouth fesh
Erica F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash Clean Mint more...
Fresh and clean! Lasted for quite a long time, so seems worth the money! Love this flavor.
Autumn T.
Oakdale, LA
Like that it’s alcohol free. Gives my mouth a clean filling m, doesn’t hurt or burn either
Charlene P.
Great product. Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. Not over priced, east to find on sale.
Vanessa H.
Indianapolis, IN
Act is so clean & fresh! Although I like listerine too, Act is not as harsh or as strong
Ciara G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This mouthwash keeps your breath minty fresh all day long! It also helps avoid cavities.
Kylie B.
Works good, but when you wake up in the morning feels like there's a film on your mouth.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental