BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Lizbeth C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this mouthwash, it doesnt burn like other ones and it makes my mouth and teeth feel so clean!
daena g.
Pharr, TX
Great mouthwash leaves teeth whiter. Removes all plaque from teeth and leaves mouth smelling freash.
Brittany H.
Holley, NY
Works wonderfully, tastes great, leaves breath fresh! Love the built in cup makes it very easy to use
Ely L.
Orem, UT
My mouth feels and smells clean. This didn't have a horrible taste and best of all, it doesn't burn!
Amy J.
This is my go to mouthwash. Effective without being painful to use! I have been using it for years
Vanessa B.
I really like how fresh my mouth feels after using this.It is kind of strong but I am okay with it.
Carrie M.
Pataskala
It was pretty good. The best thing about it was that it didn't have the super harsh alcohol taste
Amanda K.
Louisa, VA
This stuff is amazing. It doesn't burn. It cleans greatly. I'm so glad my dentist recommended it.
Lauri P.
Umatilla, FL
My dentist always recommended acts mouth wash, and now I know why! Keeps my breath fresh all day!
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
ACT has always been recommended to me by my dentist. The mouth wash works well and is affordable
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back