BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Jessica F.
Strongsville, OH
Got this on a 2 pack deal at target. Works like any mouthwash but didn't like the cooling effect after.
Teshanna D.
Bronx, NY
Leaves you mouth will a nice sensation. Also it does the job and leaves your breathe smelling very nice
Amanda W.
Recommended by my dentist and has improved my oral health. The flavor is nice and no burning sensation.
Sue P.
Lancaster, NY
I love the taste of this product. Very easy to use and measures out the right about. Price is perfect.
Ashley K.
I just started using this mouthwash and the taste is great. It's not too strong like other mouthwashes.
Laura L.
Perfect for after brushing your teeth. It adds that extra bit of cleaning to wash away left over food.
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
Great mouth wash, makes mouth feel clean and fresh. I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love this mouthwash. it makes my teeth feel clean and healthy. it helps my teeth not to hurt anymore.
April W.
We love the minty taste of Act Advanced Care Mouthwash. My mouth always feels fresh after using this.
Casey K.
Peoria, IL
Like the taste, doesn't burn like other mouthwashes that I have tried in the past leaves breath fresh
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart