BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
My dentist recommended this year ago. I grow plague like a pro and this seem to help. The mouthwash does not sting, unlike other alcohol based ones and it's actually refreshing and pleasant. I haven't used it in a while, but once I'm done with my current bottle, I need to repurchase. I hear the one for kids is also safer and good.
Sara B.
Somers Point, NJ
Another great product that is designed to keep your teeth white and healthy and your breath fresh. I believe it is superior to other products on the market. I have used this product for several years and I am satisfied overall. It is a product that I would recommend to other shoppers concerned for their oral hygiene.
Imani H.
I've actually just started using this mouthwash few days ago. I actually like it. It's not as strong as other mouthwashes I'm use to using. I'm more into the feeling of a sting or burn when it comes to mouthwash because that feeling makes it feel like it's some kind of deep cleanse happening when I'm using mouthwash.
Linda D.
Vernon Center, NY
Our dentist recommended this mouthwash for the entire family. The only con is that it is quite pricey. But it works. The flavor is nice and not overpowering, does not sting my kids' mouths. Usually they complain that mouthwash does and they don't like the bubblegum and fruity flavors so this is perfect for the bunch.
Samantha B.
Narragansett, RI
I enjoyed the ACT advanced care plaque guard clean mint mouthwash. Unlike most mouthwashes the ACT one was not too overpowering. Some are too strong and leave my mouth burning but not this one. I still felt it was effective at leaving my breath fresh and I loved that I could visibly see the plaque when I rinsed my mouth.
Melinda I.
This is a pretty good mouthwash. My children use it to keep the plaque from building up on their teeth. They use it every night before bedtime. I feel that it works well, its probably not as good as the professional types recommended by the dentist, but its easily available and my kids will use it without complaint.
Katrina H.
Grovetown, GA
I love ACT Mouthwash. I prefer this brand of mouthwash over all of the other brands. I have used this product multiple times and I love the fact that it doesn't "burn" while I rinse my mouth. I buy this at either Walmart or Target. I recommend it to everyone and often buy it to give to other family members.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I bought this product at my local Walmart. This product feels good when you are washing your mouth, it doesn't burn to wear you can't stand to keep it in your mouth for 1 minute like other mouth washes that I have tired. I also love this flavor, it makes you feel like you just got done chewing green mint gum!
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
I first tried this mouthwash at the MidWinter Dental Convention in Chicago. It was highlighted as a major seller and I was impressed by its gentleness and effectiveness. It protects well against cavities and of course is best when used as a supplement to normal dental care like brushing and flossing.
Megan A.
I really like this mouthwash. My sister bought it so I tried it. I like it better than Listerine for one reason, it doesn't burn my mouth as badly and doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. It was decent for mouthwash all things considered. I would buy this over Listerine for that reason.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart