BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
This mouthwash isn't my favorite. I don't think it works as well as listerine. But still a good product!
Angela H.
ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Clean Mint Mouthwash tastes great! It makes my teeth feel fresh and clean!
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
I don't use a ton of mouthwash, but this one leaves your mouth so fresh and clean feeling, it's the best!
Shelby L.
I wish this had a stronger flavor. I felt that my breath wasn't as fresh after 10-15 minutes of using it.
Kaylin P.
Tastes great and the extra fluoride makes a difference. They make an easy measure one too that's the best
Kimberly K.
Williamsville, NY
Great affordable mouthwash. Doesn't burn, alcohol free. Leaves mouth feeling and tasting fresh and clean.
Holley T.
Otter Lake, MI
Has a great flavor and didnt burn my gums. Left a fresh scent and feel. Did not make my teeth sensitive.
Alesha F.
The dentist recommends it. It isn't as intense as listening so it didn't feel like your mouth is on fire
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
Its doesn't brun my mouth and like how it make my mouth feel after i use it. make it feel fresh and clean
Abby T.
I use it every night before bed. Refreshing scent! I like how you can have mouthwash and fluoride in one
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back