BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Love this mouth wash. Make my mouth feel refreshed and minty. Ever in need of a good one I recommend this one
Shelby G.
MS
Keeps plaque off your teeth after brushing and leaves your mouth feeling clean for longer than other products
janeann w.
Pikeville, KY
this is ok but it dont feel like it makes your breath feel fresh or smell i dont think i would use this again
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash Clean Mint more...
I'm not real good at keeping up w mouthwash, but this one was proudly favorite out of all the ones I e tried
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI
Clean mouth feel. Great for my son who has braces and gentle enough for my 5yr old to use. No medicine mouth.
Paola G.
Providence , RI
You can get them at walmart for very cheap. I go there every time I run out of mine. Need to go get one dsoon
Kylie H.
Keyser, WV
makes your mouth and teeth feel so fresh after each use. Gives you good smelling breath. I would recommend
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Use this daily no cavities since. fresh breath and my dentisit recommendd it been using it for over a year.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
This might be my new favorite mouthwash! It really gives a fresh mouth feeling without the burn of alcohol.
Christina W.
Pendleton
I love act toothpaste! Farely cheap and really nice to use with the kids too! I would definitely buy again!
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back