BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Nice minty smell. I like how easy it is o use and it isnt complicated. I get it at target and it's easy to find.
Jennie L.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using this same mouthwash for years. it has no evil burning like Listerine and it tastes much better.
sharlene p.
This mouthwash doesn't really sting my mouth, but it does leave my death a lil bit of the color of the mouth wash.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
Good mouthwash I like it because it doesn't have that burning sensation so I can keep gargling it for a long time
Does an amazing job leaves my mouth feeling fresh but I hate the after taste because it tastes bitter a little
Allyson R.
This is the best drugstore fluoride mouthwash. I can really see a different in my tooth health when I use this!
Amanda P.
I like this mouth wash. I can feel it working when I'm using it. The travel size is best to keep in your purse.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Very fresh, smooth, I like the nozzle that doesn't let to much product out, but just enough. Size is great too.
Sarah C.
CINCINNATI, OH
Didn't burn my mouth when using, left mouth feeling refreshed. Seemed to work well, I liked that it didn't burn
Sandy A.
Brooker
Dentist recommended this mouthwash and our visits have been much better for the whole family. I use it everyday
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart