BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
I love this mouth waste it's not that's strong my husband uses it I use it it's awesome I recommend it to everyone
Brianna D.
Felt the cleanness in my mouth as soon as I took a swig left my mouth feeling brand new nd teeth got pretty sparkly
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
My dentist recommended this to me so it must be good. I just wish it had whitening and was as refreshing as scope.
Yudiria F.
Brighton, CO
Used it since I was little really good product my dentist was the first to recommend and and haven't stop using it
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
I don't use moutwash often. I cant stand the flavor typically. but i actually liked this alot. It wasn't too intense
Melissa M.
Granbury, TX
I thought it was a pretty good mouthwash but I prefer something stronger, I usually buy crest pro health or scope.
Cassandra D.
My boyfriend and I both use this mouthwash and love it! It's very minty and fresh. I would recommend this product
D K.
Leaves your breath feeling fresh while leaving the burning sensation to other products. You'll love this product.
Christine D.
Dayton, OH
I love it
I like how it don't burn & how it makes my teeth feel
Will be buying this for now on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Tastes good, but kind of burnt my mouth after a while. I wouldn't suggest you purchase. Go for Literine or Scope.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental