BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
jared e.
Carson, CA
Nice product it does the job and leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. It doenst burn or sting as some other products may
Christine D.
Gets the done without that super annoying dry mouth afterwards. The flavor isn't over bearing. It doesn't sting or burn.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
It's a great mouth wash, my teeth didn't feel as sensitive and appeared whiter, felt clean longer, and is a decent price
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Great flavor, easy to use and it's fairly inexpensive, good value for money- one of the best dental care products I tried
Morgan P.
I'm not a very big fan of mouthwash in general, but using this every night does leave my breath fresh and feeling clean!!
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I use this over any other brand because it doesn't over power you with the taste! Too much sent can give me stomachaches.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a standard mouthwash! I like it about on par with others. It tends to be a touch cheaper than some other brands
Nicole C.
When I go for a cleaning the
Dentist's no longer scrape the plaque off of
my teeth I'm so glad that I found this stuff
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
Good product! Really leaves mouth feeling clean. I also like the measured cup on the opening. Measures out just enough
Thu L.
I don't know why i do this but i sometimes mouthwash between my brushing because i saw faster results for whiter teeth.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back