BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Zoila M.
N Syracuse, NY
Great stuff. I was an avid user of this product for about a year but then I switched. Still great though. Just needed change.
Christina V.
It's an alright mouthwash but I prefer Listerine. This doesn't feel as strong to me so I worry that it doesn't work as well.
Nichole A.
Renton, WA
Not too much of a sting with this one. The right balance of mint and alcohol, leaves my teeth feeling clean and mouth fresh.
Alejandra G.
Inglewood, CA
My dentist told me about this mouth wash.. I really enjoy the taste, smell and how clean my mouth feels.. really recommended
Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
When I had braces the doc recommended this to keep your teeth clean and healthy and it really helped me not to get stains.
Rachel F.
This mouthwash has great flavor and is pretty mild. It is unlike those mouthwashes that you can barely hold in your mouth.
Arielle M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it I mean it's mouthwash it does the job and really helps with plaque i guess I above no cavities so I guess it works.
Andrea C.
Chicago
As a dental assistant this is the best otc product, to prevent cavities. Love the way it leaves my mouth fresh and healthy.
Jessica G.
This is a great mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after using it. My teeth even look and feel stronger.
Kailyn C.
Monticello, AR
I think with this I'll stick to scope. Scope is my absolute fav! Act has a weird taste and my mouths isn't as clean feeling
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart