BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I love this. I was close to having cavities a couple years ago and I started using this and now I have no problems with my teeth.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I didn't really care for this myself .. i feel it does get your mouth clean and everything but i prefer the taste of scope myself
Staci W.
Oakwood, IL
I have used plaque rinse for years. My dental hygienist always compliments me on my oral care and my cleanings do not take long.
Lyndsie P.
Poca, WV
Amazing product! It really helps keep my breath and teeth clean and strong. It tastes very good and leaves you feeling refreshed.
Lindsey A.
I love act mouth wash keeps my breath nice and fresh and doesn't hurt my teeth and keeps my teeth from feeling sore after wards
Kimeka C.
Denver
Makes my breath nice and fresh. Not a lot of alcohol and works really well after brushing. Let's me complete my daily routine.
Christine D.
This mouth wash could not be more highly recommended. Although I wish it had a stronger mint after-taste, it does its job well!
Mattie K.
Has a strong smell of course but freshens and clean mouth quite well. Wasn't the best mouth wash ever but it got the job done.
Danwitt B.
Love using this really helps if you dont like the strong mint taste. Ive gone through 2 bottles of this and is overall amazing!
Jordan B.
Manton, MI
I love my act mouthwash !! My dentist recommended it for me because of my enamel ! It's works wonders I'm absolutely in love !
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental