BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
This is a great basic mouthwash. Its effective for keeping gums clean and preventing bad breath. I like that its mainly mean to prevent plaque.
Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Is just enough to clean up the missed spots from brushing and flossing! Leaves the rest of my mouth nice and refreshed! LOVE this mouth wash
Connie W.
This is one of my favorite mouthwashes. It compares to Listerine, keeps breath fresh, does what it's supposed to, and it's not overly "spicy"
Leighann T.
I was neither excited by, or disappointed by, this product. I was not particularly a fan of this flavor. However that is personal preference.
Cassie L.
Norton, VA
This is the mouthwash that i always use. I like the taste of this wash. It leaves my breathe smelling good, unlike some others i have tried.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
My kids have not had any cavities in the past 2 years. They have finally learned to take care of their teeth. They use this product daily.
Emmi K.
I started using this because I have Invisalign. I use it after each time I eat and also to clean the aligners. Would definitely recommend.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
My dentist had also recommended this product to me and I have not used a different mouth wash for years. Plus my dentist gives me coupons!
Lindsey M.
Hampden, ME
Leaves you feeling minty fresh. Strong flavor but tolerable compared to some of the other brands. Use a few times a week (I tend to slack).
Bianca H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This brand does not have a harsh alcohol burn like others do. It has a refreshing taste and is usable twice a day because it does not burn.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental