BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Shelby E.
Fillmore, UT
Taste is everything to me so having a mouthwash That not only cleans my mouth really good, but also tastes amazing makes me love the product even more!
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
The best mouthwash ever in my opinion. This is the only mouthwash that don't have my mouth burning and my skin peeling from using. Hands down #thebest
Evelina R.
Review for: Other more...
I’m a dental hygienist and we are constantly recommending act to our high caries risk patients. I currently use it due to the fact that I am in Ortho.
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
I find that if I used this my breath doesn't stink as fast as it would if I didn't it doesn't burn as much as Listerine so I don't mind using it often
Anna A.
It tastes good, and works really well. I'm very pleased with this mouthwash. It makes a real difference on my teeth and the clean feeling is wonderful!
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
My dentist recommended I use this product and I haven't stopped since. I use it all the time. I love it and it helps tremendously with my oral care.
Sabrina P.
So far this product is ok. It does leave my mouth with a film that I guess is supposed to protect it. It just doesn't feel that great after I'm done.
Veneryni G.
Kansas City, KS
I really like the product. I recommend it I love how it takes bad breath. I like it because it's kind of leaving my teeth white and I'm up for that.
Alex M.
This one is a pretty good mouthwash but for some reason I only like to use the crest alcohol free mouthwash. I would still recommend this one as well
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
No complaints about the product. Tried it in the past. Didn't see or feel some overwhelming results from it, but I have used it and it wasn't bad.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back