BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Taylor N.
Elmer, NJ
My go to non whitening mouthwash. Love the mildness of it. No burn sensation. All whitening mouthwashes seem to burn more. Have to find act brand in whitening.
Kayla S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product and use it daily, it adds to the extra clean feeling I have after brushing my teeth. The taste is great and I love the spearmint flavor.
Lauryn A.
Lima, OH
this stuff is really good. It smells really great in these night now feeling really refreshed I will definitely be purchased and just waiting to the surveys
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this mouthwash. It doesn't burn or taste awful like others I have used in the past. My mouth and teeth feel super clean and my breath smells minty.
Sanaa F.
Asbury Park, NJ
I use this every morning and every night and it leaves my mouth feeling nice and fresh. It is perfect for achieving that extra clean after a brush my teeth
Chloe L.
Hewlett, NY
I really like this mouth wash mostly because it tastes good and it's not too strong. This is my favorite flavor, I use it all the time. It's my favorite!
Deborah A.
Santa Clara , CA
Good enough mouthwash with fluoride. But if you look at the back of the bottle, sometimes you can find others with more fluoride. I still like it though.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My holy grail mouth wash, it was recommended by my dentist, and ever since I put it to my daily routine, I have been getting less cavities than. Before.
Latreasha D.
This is my second choice in mouthwash of if the store is out of the brand I prefer. It leave my mouth feeling refresh and like it has gotten the job done
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Doesn't feel like its burning mouth when I'm using it like others do great taste feels like its working by far my favorite mouthwash totally worth buying
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart