BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Walker M.
Lakewood, OH
Doesn't burn like listerine and seems to have the same effect. Generally I pair it with flossing and brushing twice a day. Good, not overpowering taste. Prefer over listerine 10/10
Christianya J.
Riverton, NJ
I really love the taste of this mouth wash and how long it makes my mouth feel minty fresh. The freshness normally lasts about a good two to three hours! So that's great! Love it!
Christina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I found this mouthwash to be just ok. It makes your mouth feel minty, but it's not as harsh as the brand I am used to so I almost felt as though it wasn't working as it should.
Samantha D.
Foristell, MO
I only use the act line of mouthwash now since my dentist highly recommended them. they are not as harsh as listerine so it doesn't burn and they leave my mouth feeling fresh
Janet C.
1,115 reviews
I received a free sample from PinchMe. It felt great in my mouth with no burning sensation. the taste is not bad. I will consider buying a full size product when I finish it.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Received a sample of this and I am hooked! It has a very pleasant taste and works very well! My mouth stays fresh all day after using it and I would defiantly recommend it.
Caeli D.
Love the taste and especially love that it doesn't burn. leaves my mouth feeling so clean. I received a sample of this in my walmart box and have purchased it since
Stacy S.
2,099 reviews
I received a sample of this and am indifferent. It is no better or no worse than any other mouthwash I have tried.,it's run of the mill. I would buy it if it was on sale, but wouldn't go out of my way to get it.
Lara Y.
Burlingame, CA
One of the best mouthwash I've used. I've been using ACT mouthwash for about 5 years now and I love how it doesn't burn your mouth and doesn't have a overpowering taste.
Emma T.
Ada, OH
Started using this after my dentist recommended and my teeth were so much better the next visit! Great taste, works well, freshens breath, and rids of cavaties!
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental