BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I rinse with mouthwash after every time I brush my teeth. I tend to use this brand more often because it's affordable and it works. It leaves my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Great product, mouth feels clean. However, sometimes I'm left with a weird green film around my teeth and on my tongue - not sure why. The directions say not to rinse your mouth out, but I almost feel like I have to in order to get the film off.
Samantha M.
Baden, PA
I have purchased this over and over at Walmart. I really prefer it to other mouthwashes with alcohol because they hurt. ACT mouthwash does not burn my mouth at all and it is effective at giving the user fresh breath. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel H.
Austell, GA
This is my favorite flavor of mouthwash. My dentist recommended I use ACT for my poor enamel. It's nice because it feels clean but it doesn't burn my mouth like some other brands
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
😄 yes this product is new to me but yes u also made n impression on me Act.
This has left my mouth feeling awesome it doesn't give me the sting like the others had before. The taste is a little flimsy but not ugly eighter
Over all yes good product.
Irene R.
I love this Act Advanced Care mouthwash! I really like that it doesn't burn my mouth as other brands and i can actually hold it long enough to clean my mouth!!! Its the best mouthwash i have ever tried!!!!
Shannon C.
I got a free sample of this from PinchMe. I am a huge fan of Act mouthwash, but this one did not leave me impressed. I tend to not be a fan of the flavor and after-taste of any plaque specific mouth washes and this one was no exception.
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought a travel size bottle to keep it in my bag for work... Absolutely disliked it ... It's almost like water mixed with some chemicals which gives my mouth a very nasty after taste after using it... So glad I didn't buy a big bottle!
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
I got this as a sample in one my Walmart box and loved it! it's easy to find everywhere and I had a coupon too. The mint taste is so refreshing and lasts a long time too.
Clara B.
Madison, WI
Works well, gentle and non burning. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh but also leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I used this product when I had braces and wanted a non alcohol based product, and for that it worked well.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

back