BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Melinda H.
I love all of the ACT mouthwashes especially he advanced care plaque guard. I love to use this morning and night for a super clean feeling. I bought this brand at target and I love the mint flavor. I am a repeat use of ACT and will continue with the brand.
Fabian R.
Seagoville, TX
I got a sample if this from pinchme.com and I like the flavor but I'm not sure if this happens to you guys but it leaves a nast after taste in your mouth like you just drunk chemicals.
Amy B.
Rhinelander, WI
Lightl minty flavor that is refreshing but not overpowering. It has fluoride in it so I like to use it to keep my teeth protected. It's a good price and lasts for awhile. I love the little dispenser on the top so you can get the perfect amount every time.
Nina S.
Framingham, MA
This is by far my favorite mouthwash on the market, unlike other brands that burn your mouth or have an alcohol taste this does not. It also comes out of the package in a super easy way. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great mouthwash
Maritza V.
Brooklyn, NY
This was recommended to me by my dentist as I was having bleeding gums. I have been using for a little over 3 months and must be working very good as at my last bleeding my dentist was happy as I was not bleeding as much. I love the ease of use as you just squeeze bottle and it flows up to rcving cup. I will continue to repurchase and highly recommend.
Chieko O.
Los Gatos, CA
So much easier to use then the Listerine. Does not sting at all and you don't even know its effectiveness until you go to the dentist and they tell you you don't have any cavities this time! Never disappoints. A staple item necessary in every home!
Lisette V.
This is my number 1 choice. Have been using this product for about 4 years now. This is the only product I would use. I feel it has helped me with cavities and keeping my teeth strong.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This mouthwash is great for keeping breath smelling fresh and clean! I have used this product many times and always come back to it! It also is very good at keeping plaque controlled. It may be a little to get used to if mint isn't really your thing.
meg c.
Key West, FL
Good product! Does not leave your mouth burning like some of the other mouth wash companies. I purchased this at a local supermarket. My husband and I use it everyday. Definitely met our expectations... and we would recommend it to others for sure.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I rinse with mouthwash after every time I brush my teeth. I tend to use this brand more often because it's affordable and it works. It leaves my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart