BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
Hannah B.
I used this mouthwash for years before I switched to a whitening mouthwash from Crest. I like that it measures the correct amount for you, and that it doesn't burn your mouth like some of the other mouthwashes. Overall, it's a really gentle and effective mouthwash!
Natasha Y.
Palisades Pk, NJ
My go to for any type of mouthwash. I use this every night after brushing my teeth and spit it out - DO NOT RINSE OUT. Not only does it smell great, it also doesn't burn like listerine because there is no alcohol in it. Does a great job at protecting my teeth at night.
Tanya L.
COLUMBUS, OH
This mouthwash removed plaque and the film caused by eating and after sleeping. It is effective in fighting bad breath. I used this several times per week. Frankly I prefer using hydrogen peroxide but I would purchase this product again. I would recommend it to others.
Mandy C.
Elk grove , CA
This ACT plaque guard mouthwash is probably my favorite! It doesn't burn, the mint isn't offensively strong, and it helps keep my teeth squeaky clean! I think the plaque guard aspect of it is working, but who knows. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied and I would purchase again!
Danielle P.
Favorite mouthwash ever! It doesn't burn or taste strongly like most do so I can rinse as directed. My teeth feel clean hours after brushing and rinsing even after eating and drinking. Cannot say enough positive things about this mouthwash!
Brooklynne S.
Columbus , NE
I love act mouthwash. This one is one of my favorite kinds because it is spearmint which is my all time favorite. The flavor isn't even the best this product really does help prevent plaque from building up if you use it as directed. This product is marvelous.
Devin H.
Worcester, MA
Leaves my mouth feeling intensely clean, I like the taste and feel it removes more bacteria from my mouth in comparison to other brands. My only critique is that the flavor is very intense.
Kasey G.
Mobile, AL
I prefer ACT to Listerine or any of the other mouthwashes because it doesn't feel like the skin is burning off the inside of my mouth. It gets my teeth clean, my breath is awesome and i feel like I can face the world without my gums crying. Highly recommended!
larisa b.
It didn't burn like the usual mouth wash I use at home and left my mouth smelly minty but I felt like it wasn't strong enough or maybe I'm so used to the burn. Either way great product.
Melinda H.
I love all of the ACT mouthwashes especially he advanced care plaque guard. I love to use this morning and night for a super clean feeling. I bought this brand at target and I love the mint flavor. I am a repeat use of ACT and will continue with the brand.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental